Not open for further replies.

immortal846

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
3646 - Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn DS Fate of Heat 2 (J)

Release date
May 2009 (JP)(already released)

Game info

The first was never released and probably never will be, so no hope for the second. The sequel to the first game. extremely improved graphics, more characters. better attack animations. It is a turn base RPG Starts a bit easy but gets challenging as you go on. It would be greatly appreciated to even just have a menu translation. Thanks.

Screenshots
hitman_heat_2.jpg

Video:
Heat of Fate Trailer

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
^ The game will most likely get localized, so I doubt a hacker would want to translate it completely.

There's someone working on the menu translation though.

Kuragari Ryo

Demon Fox
Trophies
The House Within the Reflection, Ryo Manor
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Game Name
Wi-Fi Taiou Gensen Table Game DS

Release Date
08/02/2007

Game Info

A compilation of games; this game itself was released by Hudson. It has Mahjong, Reversi, Go, Renju, Daifugou and Hanafudo all crammed into one. The game allows for local games to be played with a single card, or online games with anyone around the world. It'll keeps track of you record over each game, and sets a rating for you accordingly whether you play online or off.
A year later, Hudson released a Wii version of the game. (Wi-Fi Taiou Gensen Table Game Wii)

Screen shots
taiou_gensen_presentation.jpg

taiou_gensen_presentationmahjong.jpg

taiou_gensen_trainingmahjong.jpg

Your offering
While I can't do any translating and such myself, I came across an unofficial documentation. (Which is where the screen shots come from) Hopefully that would help out a bit if this request is picked up. The documentation is below.
http://www.wifitaiougensen.jalmus.net/pmwi...p/Main/HomePage

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Game name
944896_99660_front.jpg

Tokyo Majin Gakuen: Kenfuuchou

Release date
JP, 08/21/08

Game info
Sequel to Tokyo Majin Gakuen: Kaihoujyou Kefurokou and now the former heroes all reincarnated in the modern day (not that most of them now). Strange happenings once again occur and its up to you to lead your comrades to the root of it all. This game is based off the Anime.
once again it is rare to find a localized anime based game.

Screenshots

tokyo_majin_gakuen_shots.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game name
950798_108009_front.jpg

Saihai no Yukue

Release date
JP, 10/23/08

Game info
Where the Command Takes You (Saihai no Yukue) - It's basically a Phoenix Wright! except instead of court cases you are convincing ancient Japanese warlords to join your cause for world domination.

Screenshots

950798_20081009_790screen001.jpg
950798_20081009_790screen002.jpg

950798_20081009_790screen005.jpg
950798_20081009_790screen004.jpg

ninovalenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
boxart_jap_dragon-ball-kai-saiyajin-invasion.jpg

Game name
Dragon Ball Kai - Sayajin Raishuu

Release date
Today, 04/28/09 Japan

Game info
This game is an RPG game. Its very popular in japan cuz its DragonBall xD

Video/Screen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VWrjRdHX1o
742510200812181648010biou7.jpg
dgn_dragonball_kai_saiyajin_raishu_screen_04.jpg
dragonball.jpg

Your offering
PLS Some one make a Translation. I would donate for one xD Im sorry for these LARGE screens. cant find shorter ones.

Mraellis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ninovalenti said:
boxart_jap_dragon-ball-kai-saiyajin-invasion.jpg

Game name
Dragon Ball Kai - Sayajin Raishuu

Release date
Today, 04/28/09 Japan

Game info
This game is an RPG game. Its very popular in japan cuz its DragonBall xD

Video/Screen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VWrjRdHX1o
742510200812181648010biou7.jpg
dgn_dragonball_kai_saiyajin_raishu_screen_04.jpg
dragonball.jpg

Your offering
PLS Some one make a Translation. I would donate for one xD Im sorry for these LARGE screens. cant find shorter ones.

Yeah i was gonna request it but though I'd wait till tomorrow when its officially released. I know a few have said it will be getting localized but i doubt it will happen for over a year and that's only if its a good success. If it where definitely going to be localized then they'd have said that. That and this ones based on kai and not Z and that matters because Kai isn't out in other country's so the games unlikely to be either until it is. Anyway my request is a bit neater so..

Game name

Dragon Ball Kai: Saiyajin Raishuu

Release date

JAPAN: April 29, 2009

Game info

The game is an Turn Based RPG based on the new anime series Dragon Ball Kai. The game is being developed by Monolith Soft and distributed by Namco Bandai under the Bandai label. It was released in Japan today and as a rom yesterday. It starts at the 23rd budokai and goes through the Saiyan saga. The game should no doubt be popular since its dragon ball.

Since the tv show of Kai has been said not likely to get a USA or Europe release this game is highly unlikely to as well.

Screenshots

Wiki DBK DS Boxart

Youtube Trailer

Your offering

I know a fair bit about Dragon Ball and could help with terms and correct spelling of names etc.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=post&...41&t=111411

OvanNikki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name:
3170 - Tales of Hearts - Anime Movie Edition (J)
(Number, Game Title, Version, and Language)

Release Date:
December 18, 2008

Some Info About the Game:
The 3rd "Tales of..." game on the Nintendo DS (or DSi). It comes in two different versions, the Anime Version and CG Version (I perfer Anime Version Translated). 2D Visuals, 2D RPG Look, includes the Aerial LMBS system from the "Tales of Destiny" games from the Series. Tales of Hearts includes various playable characters that you can rename, as seen in Tales of Vesperia. Most of the story revolves around the 16 Year Old character Shing Meteoryte and 17 Year Old Kohak Hearts. The characters in this came are 2D Sprites. The opening theme is "Eien no Ashita" (translation: "Eternal Tomorrow"). It certaintly lives up to the "Tales of..." legacy! The Genre is RPG like most of the series. The game is popular due to the fact that it is part of the "Tales of..." series and story. There aren't many posibilites this game will not come out in the west because Namco Bandai probably didn't get a license for it.

This game was only released in December, but Namco Bandai hasn't got a license for any of the "Tales of..." DS games in the series. So, there aren't high chances of it being localized.
More information for the game (Anime and CG versions) on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Hearts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu_qIU6IEc0

Case (You probably need to head over to wikipediad):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ToHcover.png

nixzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI, Notoira, the peripheral for Mag Kid is bundled with the game, and you can pick it up at play-asia for $20. The game is very unique and fun (multiplayer is fun, too!!), and nowhere near as "lame" as a lot of the generic anime-licensed games that other posters are requesting translations for. The peripheral is basically an optical mouse, and would be impossible to control with a D-Pad since your speed of movement is an important part of the gameplay (you have to ram enemies, and once you pick them up you have to maintain a steady speed to hang on to them). An motion cart might work, but you might have better luck emulating the game on a PC and using a mouse or maybe an analog stick, but the whole fun of the game is the feeling that you are physically moving the magnet across the game's play areas.

I would love to see a translation for Slide Adventure: Mag Kid. The game is playable without it since the objectives are explained with pictures. I would at least like to have the menus translated so I could mess with the options.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
nixzero said:
FYI, Notoira, the peripheral for Mag Kid is bundled with the game, and you can pick it up at play-asia for $20. The game is very unique and fun (multiplayer is fun, too!!), and nowhere near as "lame" as a lot of the generic anime-licensed games that other posters are requesting translations for. The peripheral is basically an optical mouse, and would be impossible to control with a D-Pad since your speed of movement is an important part of the gameplay (you have to ram enemies, and once you pick them up you have to maintain a steady speed to hang on to them). An motion cart might work, but you might have better luck emulating the game on a PC and using a mouse or maybe an analog stick, but the whole fun of the game is the feeling that you are physically moving the magnet across the game's play areas.

I would love to see a translation for Slide Adventure: Mag Kid. The game is playable without it since the objectives are explained with pictures. I would at least like to have the menus translated so I could mess with the options.
It's Noitora, and what makes you believe I'd spent 20 bucks on the peripheral just to fulfill a translation request?

Hirokusabarishi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I really hope that gbatemp would translate tales of the tempest im a huge fan of tales game and i really hope that anyone would be kind enought to tranlslate this game im very sorry but i cant help to translate cuz i dont know how to so please anyone

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Guile589

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Honestly,why do people keep wasting their time requesting the games that obviously will be released to US???
wtf.gif

mrpogo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
(Vampire Knight DS - 3725)

Release date
(2009-01-29)

Game info
(Took from a japanese anime series. Unlikely that it will be popular enough to be relesed in the west)

Screenshots
go4875.png

If anyone could translate this to english that would be great. Thanks all

Lady_Souvereign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Game: Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren DS 2 - Sabaku no Majou (Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer DS 2: Demon Castle in the Desert) #2903

Release date: Nov 11, 2008

Info:

Wow. I can't believe a translation hasn't been requested yet. This game, though hugely popular in Japan, will sadly never get localized as western gamers don't seem to get what this is all about.

It's a roguelike game developed by Chunsoft, the company behind the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (PMD) series but Shiren is like PMD on crack.

Let me set the scene by quoting Matthew Williamson (gamesetwatch) talking about the first Shiren game:

"Shiren the Wanderer is firmly entrenched in Japanese culture and mythology. In a rain hat and cloak made of grass, Shiren attempts to reach the dwelling place of the Golden Condor at the summit of Tabletop Mountain, beyond Impasse Valley. He isn't the first to attempt this, and the designation “Wanderer” refers to “the men endlessly seeking this place.”

Death is a major theme of the game. Traversing the dungeons (and forests, towns, mountains, etc.) will lead to death in a multitude of manners which are all recorded on the high score chart. The game teaches you how to deal with this, or rather you slowly learn how to approach and survive the multitude of ways to die. It's notable and initially frustrating that when you die, you lose everything: money, equipment, and even your levels of experience.

There are cushions in place to dull the pain these hundreds of deaths. At certain points you can relinquish your equipment to have it return to warehouses throughout the game. There are towns where you can continuously upgrade your equipment in preparation for a run-through in the future. You can also enlist certain characters to aid you in your Wandering. And perhaps most importantly, the levels are randomly generated every time you enter them, without any of the problems that have plagued random levels from other developers (i.e. unreachable areas, impassable walls, blocked exits).

To keep playing to reach the eventual end is only the original goal. The people in the towns through which you pass remember what you did when you were there previously. While you may die and restart and die and restart, the towns keep going, and visiting them will uncover new surprises about them and their progressing stories. Eventually, you begin look forward to your returns to these towns and start to live for the journey, and not just the destination.

Unfortunately the few Chunsoft games that have made it outside of Japan have been unsuccessful. The company's games are like climbing a mountain: unless you're strong enough and smart enough, you'll fall. Picking yourself up and starting again from the bottom, and maybe reaching that next ledge, are what these games are about. The concept seems foreign to most gamers these days, who are used to having their hands held by game designers, and for whom losing all their “progress” (sad, superficial, numerical progress) is like a slap in the face."

A basic translation should hopefully not be too difficult as an entire wiki already exists with translated items (link below).

link to shiren 2 wiki

Siliconera on Shiren 2

Gabikun review

Kilted Moose's games blog

Screenshots:

shiren_ds2_01.jpg

shiren_ds2_02.jpg

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lady_Souvereign said:
Game: Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren DS 2 - Sabaku no Majou (Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer DS 2: Demon Castle in the Desert) #2903

Release date: Nov 11, 2008

Info:

Wow. I can't believe a translation hasn't been requested yet. This game, though hugely popular in Japan, will sadly never get localized as western gamers don't seem to get what this is all about.

Given that Shiren 1 made its way over here, what makes you think the sequel won't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge