Country
Greece

herriot126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Introduction:Naruto Shippuden: Dairensen! Kage BUnshin Emaki! 02/14/08 JP The first thing you want in a Naruto game is too adventure through the world of Naruto with an rpg feel and all the fights from the arcs. This delivered that in a whopping 2 ARCS from the anime.The previous Naruto games were too easy, too hard, or boring rpg's that aren't worth there price. You will soon see how this game can pull that off.
Info
Graphics 10/10: The game graphics look very animated and in special attacks take the anime visuals. The best part of this game is that the characters look exactly like the anime so the anime visuals go very well regardless of opinions. And plus the gameplay animations look quick and natural. text and menus have enough life for a portable game due to the excellent use of colors.

soundtrack 9/10: Good, the music feels catchy and they match there stages without being distracting and obnoxious. The sound is great because of the voice actors which although arent used in the dialogue they were a great addition. the soundtrack isn't very laggy and matches well. (allot of things match in this game cool.)

Gameplay 8/10: Its low in replay value and short but its quality material. Its like Uzumaki Chronicles but with balanced difficulty and a legend of zelda type exploration. There are support characters that can interuppt a combo or defeat a weak enemy. But the attacks such as rasengan hurt hard so there is no loss in fun. The modes include story mode (obviously exploring both arcs.) And vs mode (one on four or four real people if they have there own game card copy.) So you can tell its lacking due to the fact that you can beat it in 2-3 days and that the vs mode is a strange mini-game of flag capturing. Its however the best for games in the naruto franchise (ultimate ninja accel is another short game yet with excellent replay value. So I guess there is no excuse.) Thankfully the bosses are either unique or hard so it doesn't make the game seem generic. Screens:
naruto.jpg
If it is possible, It would be nice if the menus and items were translated. Script is not that important. That is all that is needed to complete the game. Thank you!

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chou-Gekijou-Ban Keroro Gunsou - Enshuu Dayo! Zenin Shuugou

Release Date: Not Sure, but it is DEFINITELY out, I saw it When I went to Japan, and I have the rom.

Genre: Mini Games, (In General)

nds_GekijouBanKeroro.jpg

I'm sorry I don't have anything to offer besides, "Good Luck".

Kojiro Hineri

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Game name
Lise no Atelier: Ordre no Renkinjutsushi

Release date
04/19/07

Game info
This is a Atelier series game...not like Atelier Iris, its a game where you have to use alchemy to make money...its a really fun game, but so far...no one has localized it, since the Atelier Iris and ManaKhemia Games have taken the spotlight away from it...
I really wish for it to be translated...so if anyone could do it i would be really happy....unfortunaly i dont know how to do it myself

Screenshots
935757_80371_front.jpg

gfs_80371_2_1.jpg

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
If nobody request this game, I'll do it
tongue.gif

Game name
FFCC: Echoes of Time

Release date
Not released in stores, but already available to download. It's dumped.

Game info
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time? is an upcoming Wii and Nintendo DS action role-playing game in the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles subseries developed by Square Enix. Famitsu magazine gave the Wii version a 29 out of 40 and the Nintendo DS version a 30 out of 40. The game is to be released in Japan on January 29, 2009, and both North American and European releases have been confirmed for Spring 2009.

Video

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
DieForIt said:
Game name
FFCC: Echoes of Time

Release date
Not released in stores, but already available to download. It's dumped.

Game info
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time? is an upcoming Wii and Nintendo DS action role-playing game in the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles subseries developed by Square Enix. Famitsu magazine gave the Wii version a 29 out of 40 and the Nintendo DS version a 30 out of 40. The game is to be released in Japan on January 29, 2009, and both North American and European releases have been confirmed for Spring 2009.
QUOTEIf the game has a very high chance of being localized please don't make a request here.

It has more than a high chance of being localized.

B

ball2012003

.Darky said:
It just doesn't have a high chance...it IS going to be released in March.
sleep.gif
but some people are inpatient and just want to play the game now
just like me
rolleyes.gif

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
but some people are inpatient and just want to play the game now
just like me
rolleyes.gif
Then people like you should learn to read Japanese instead of bugging the rest of us to waste our time and compete with an official release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff