Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I moved from SX OS to ReiNX today, I'm on 5.1 with ReiNX 1.6. As soon as the screen goes off it won't turn back on. Is this a known bug?

afra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I'm sry and just asking for one my noob friend (girl) that didn't update(infamous exfat update) his console despite I told her to do so , now she stuck at 5.10 with no exfat …

question is : what shall I do for her ? undating to 6.0 ( I don't know if Reinx works on it ) or use that method to bring exfat to her console and I don't know if it safe to do ?

crissal

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm sry and just asking for one my noob friend (girl) that didn't update(infamous exfat update) his console despite I told her to do so , now she stuck at 5.10 with no exfat …

question is : what shall I do for her ? undating to 6.0 ( I don't know if Reinx works on it ) or use that method to bring exfat to her console and I don't know if it safe to do ?
Use ChoiDujourNX, select fw 5.1.0 with exFat, and you're done (btw you have to extract/download fw 5.1.0 and you will have AutoRCM installed)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For everyone stating ReiNX sleep mode doesn't work on FW 6.0, this issue has been known ever since the firmware leaked and is even mentioned under #announcements. There was absolutely no reason to update to firmware 6.0 to confirm something everyone knew about from the start. Either don't use sleep mode or CFW on firmware 6.0 until the issue has been sorted out.

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
For everyone stating ReiNX sleep mode doesn't work on FW 6.0, this issue has been known ever since the firmware leaked and is even mentioned under #announcements. There was absolutely no reason to update to firmware 6.0 to confirm something everyone knew about from the start. Either don't use sleep mode or CFW on firmware 6.0 until the issue has been sorted out.

Well my issue is that it happens with 5.1 ^^”

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
That's weird. Everybody reports perfect compatibility on firmware 5.1, even Rei himself. Were you ever on firmware 6.0?

Nop, always on 5.1. I was on SX OS, followed the guide to use ReiNX together with TumGER files. Everything works perfectly, except when it goes to sleep it won't wake up

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nop, always on 5.1. I was on SX OS, followed the guide to use ReiNX together with TumGER files. Everything works perfectly, except when it goes to sleep it won't wake up
Well you shouldn't be using the guide and tomGER's SD files together; they probably are not mixing well and causing this problem. Use one or the other.

meohsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

This might sound dumb, but i was having the same problem. And it was because i was leaving the jig in. Switch won't wake from sleep if the jigs in.

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know is this is a stupid question or not, But I moved over to ReiNX today after updating to 6.0.0.
Now my NSP's are working but I don't get into the homebrew menu when launching album.

Anyone have any idea what may cause this?

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know is this is a stupid question or not, But I moved over to ReiNX today after updating to 6.0.0.
Now my NSP's are working but I don't get into the homebrew menu when launching album.

Anyone have any idea what may cause this?
I have no i idea but in a few hours from now maybe i can see if i get the same result

ComicMaster148

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it sorted out. I didn't have the titles folder under the ReiNX folder
ok

[

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I formatted the SD card and restarted, it seems to work now :)

So when you formatted the sd card and started up reinx you could enter it into sleep mode and wake it up again?

rick191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 6.0 when starting reinx I get error: package2 magic invalid - patching os
It's been stuck on patching os for 15 minutes is the cfw incompatible with 6.0 or what?

ComicMaster148

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by ComicMaster148,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.