Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to understand this COS but not exactly sure what's the difference with this besides doing less than Hekata (at least from what I gather)? Only thing i really see is that it doesn't run backups and you can customize boot splash screen?

Last edited by djricekcn,

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm trying to understand this COS but not exactly sure what's the difference with this besides doing less than Hekata (at least from what I gather)? Only thing i really see is that it doesn't run backups and you can customize boot splash screen?

Because peoples want ReiNX to be released asap when their most wanted feature (backup and sigpatch) are not ready yet

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Not to be that guy here, but weren't the beta testers teasing that backup loading /nsp installation was already possible? Is this really 95% complete. Well I don't have any problem waiting, and I wish good luck for the project!

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to be that guy here, but weren't the beta testers teasing that backup loading /nsp installation was already possible? Is this really 95% complete. Well I don't have any problem waiting, and I wish good luck for the project!

Yeah that one guy was building it up to be near done with backup loader. Teasing it up to no end. But maybe they have the latest stuff since they are testers. I would say maybe they have more than what we currently have?

Also what's the point of releasing things that need to be compiled and all that? Since the switch scene became A thing I've had to install so many things to compile everything and never had to do this stuff with any other scene. So user friendly back in the day. I'll wait till their are end user files goin around.

Last edited by link42586,
Reactions: veddermandan

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Cool.

View attachment 136633

View attachment 136634

binary, for those interested: https://multifilemirror.com/5vp8vzrmw9ga/out.zip.html

edit: as expected, fuses are safe (duh).
I take it this is ready to load and go? If so, you're a star, and have a digital cupcake.

PS: Thanks Rei, as always.

To those in doubt, Rei did an amazing job with the 3DS scene, if not for where he started, the rest wouldn't be as simple as where it is today. Keep the pitchforks away and appreciate it for now.

Last edited by Misledz,
Reactions: Deleted User

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I assume hbmenu doesn’t work yet? It’s not loading despite having no issues in hekate and SX.

Admiral124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that one guy was building it up to be near done with backup loader. Teasing it up to no end. But maybe they have the latest stuff since they are testers. I would say maybe they have more than what we currently have?

Hmm... Reminds me of something...
bq11Hnn.jpg
:^)

Last edited by Admiral124,

Paspain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just someone who develop a emunand and i will the happiest man on earth! Thats the moment for some clever man/woman. Its a desire for a lot of people!! Or something easier than the actual tutorials to not burn efuses! Make scene great again! Hahahaha

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Your code seems understandable =)

Really nice Job.

We just have to wait a little more for sigpatch

Thank you for your work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o