Gaming Official Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Charizard Vs Dragonite

• Total voters

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hmm, I'd hate to play with a file that may not have been dumped properly, or that might cause save file issues etc, I can't think of another high profile game that has ever taken this long to be released, especially with there being several other dumps out there...Either there is an issue creating a true clean dump of it...all the groups are boycotting releasing it, or something weird is afoot with this game . / I hate that its bothering me so much too...

No one really cares about scene releases these days as the NDS is slowly (but not yet) dying... :P Heck, even in IE2, took months before scene release was out and most people were finished with their games thanks to the no scene dumps... :P

And it'll probably be the same with this game... who knows.

PjSagan

Trophies
XP
Yes finnaly I got it to work!!! YEEES I've spent like 7 hours just today trying to make it work I I finnaly got it!!! FOR AL R4 III users you need:​
1. R4 III ver. 3.10 (this can be found in the R4 III website (this is just the default files the R4 comes with, just the latest version, but its not really nessesary)​
2. YSmenu 6.79 from the "retrogamefan" thread (when toy open the rar file select the folder that says "R4_Orginal_R4_Clone YSMenu" and copy it to the root of the sd card​
3. PUT THE TWO FILES FROM THE FRONT PAGE "DAT_s_v6038.rar" PLACE THEM IN THE "TTMenu"
4. PUT THE CLEEEAAAN ROM ON THE GAMES FOLDER AND THERE! :yaynds:
Alright, I did all of that, but when I tried to boot the game I get a "r4patch.dat NO_BOOT_LOADER" message. Did I install the YSMenu wrong? or am I missing something?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes finnaly I got it to work!!! YEEES I've spent like 7 hours just today trying to make it work I I finnaly got it!!! FOR AL R4 III users you need:​
1. R4 III ver. 3.10 (this can be found in the R4 III website (this is just the default files the R4 comes with, just the latest version, but its not really nessesary)​
2. YSmenu 6.79 from the "retrogamefan" thread (when toy open the rar file select the folder that says "R4_Orginal_R4_Clone YSMenu" and copy it to the root of the sd card​
3. PUT THE TWO FILES FROM THE FRONT PAGE "DAT_s_v6038.rar" PLACE THEM IN THE "TTMenu"
Alright, I did all of that, but when I tried to boot the game I get a "r4patch.dat NO_BOOT_LOADER" message. Did I install the YSMenu wrong? or am I missing something?
Did you update your firmware properly?
Leaving conflicting files from different firmwares can do that

PjSagan

Trophies
XP
Did you update your firmware properly?
Leaving conflicting files from different firmwares can do that
It's very possible I may have done that. I'm going to try formatting the card and reapplying everything from scratch.

EDIT: Alright, I fixed the boot error, but now I'm getting a didl.dat error. the only "solutions" I can find are from 2010 and tell me to downgrade to version 1.32, which isn't a proper solution. any advice on fixing?

Black-Ice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EDIT: Alright, I fixed the boot error, but now I'm getting a didl.dat error. the only "solutions" I can find are from 2010 and tell me to downgrade to version 1.32, which isn't a proper solution. any advice on fixing?
Alright, try the R4 sdhc folder instead of the one you are using. It has a higher success rate

PjSagan

Trophies
XP
Alright, try the R4 sdhc folder instead of the one you are using. It has a higher success rate

I don't have an R4 SHDC folder. I'm using an R4 3.

My Folders look like this:
R4_Orginal_R4_Clone YSMenu
R4iMenu
Games
moonshl
moonmemo

Black-Ice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I don't have an R4 SHDC folder. I'm using an R4 3.

My Folders look like this:
R4_Orginal_R4_Clone YSMenu
R4iMenu
Games
moonshl
moonmemo
If nothing else works, try it anyways. You'll be surprised

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what i understand and what ive played, its kinda fun :D
Its kinda a shame, it doesnt include all the pokemon. I know thats alot to ask but maybe a 3DS sequel would make this possible. Also revamping some of the ball dropped mechanics would help alot too.

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From what i understand and what ive played, its kinda fun :D
Its kinda a shame, it doesnt include all the pokemon. I know thats alot to ask but maybe a 3DS sequel would make this possible. Also revamping some of the ball dropped mechanics would help alot too.
Hmm yeah i see your point.
Its still rather fun to play though and it has a BIG post story mode. So It will last everyone a good long while.
A sequel would be awesome, and I doubt this will be one time thing, Not when people are calling it the 'best pokemon spinoff ever'

Black-Ice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why did you guys ignore me :'(
Sorry, must have completely overlooked.
But seriously. I can only say: R4 SDHC first page, so many times before it becomes boring.
Follow the first page to the letter. Or scroll through the past 10 pages. They are full of R4 breakthroughs. Most of em came from following the first page

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
So
I have a R4iSDHC with the latest firmware of the flashcard and my 3d's firmware version is 1.1 (if that matters)
So I got the right rom (im pretty sure I did) and I started with the ips patch step, I just patched it and then put it in the r4's folder, when I tried opening it up, there was just a white screen
Then I tried it with just the clean rom which didnt work either
Then lastly I tried the YSmenu thingy, which I think I did right (i just replaced the files like it was said to in the how to) but the same thing happened that happened with the ones before, just a white screen
I'm sorry if I missed something :L
You can update your firmware R4i 1.59b it run the game.

KFatihKaleli

Trophies
XP
I have got r4itt purple and pokemon conquest doesn't work on it(white screen)
ı looked Flashcart Compatibility List but didnt see r4itt
please anybody help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo