Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Look at my first post and find the Acekard bit
theres a quote chain just for your problem
You mean downloading the latest loaders? Like I said in my original post, I'm using the latest loaders. (Yes the ones from the main website not the forum)

EDIT: Feel like an idiot. Redownloaded and re-patched ROMs, and after formatting with Panasonic SD Formatter everything is as good as new. Probably just corrupt ROMs I downloaded in the first place. D'oh!
For future reference, If that ever happens to you again, make sure the ROM isn't trimmed as well. Some DSi enhanced games will not work if trimmed.

loanerdave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So sorry to say this (cause I genuinely hate people that do) but I seriously don't have time to read through 90 pages to find an answer that may already be there. What I do have is the time to explain what I've tried in hopes that someone will please help.

I have tried two different roms on three different carts and three different consoles. NOTHING has worked. I can't list the roms (of course) but I can tell you is I've tried on a DSTTi (www.nds-tti.com), a R4i Upgrade Revolution V1.4.1 and a R4i 3DS (both from www.r41-sdhc.com). I've tried following the steps from the OP exactly to the letter and I've tried this on a DS, DSi XL and 3DS.

My 7 year old son is dying to play a game that I know will work if I can just get the kinks out. BTW...the end result everytime is dreaded "load rom errcode=-4"

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but seeing as the older cheat topics we used to have are no longer updated, are there any codes to Pokemon Conquest? Particularly wifi unlock codes, as my connection at home is a WPA2 connection.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
*whistles*

Well, I bought the game for real, it's taking some time for me to get used to how it works (battle systems, days has passed, etc.), but yeah, I'm slow so I still have to defeat that Fighting-type kingdom lol.

The password generator seems nice, but it'll only allow you 64 passwords... but does this include the event passwords or the Pokemon appearing password only? I don't want to risk the retail cart on this one though, unless there's a clear answer.

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I know it's been confirmed that it works with a patched rom on no$gba however I haven't been able to play it there. After I name my character the game skips the tutorial and thus I can't go on. any ideas? also I've tried downloading pre-patched or clean then patched manually by myself and still getting the same issue. Of course it works when trying it on desmume but that emu is so slow for my pc that I'd rather not to use it -_-

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I finally got the game working on my supercard dstwo. I found a patched version of the rom that works. Of course I can't post it unfortunately. Just do a google search for "Pokemon Conquest [Pre Patched]". Make sure that you run the rom in patch mode. NOT clean mode.

gigilove

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So I have a R4 SDHC Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) for my Black Nintendo DS lite. I have already spent about 3 hours to figure this out. When I try to play the rom I just get a white screen. I thought maybe I should update my R4 card files, went online heard Wood 1.49 worked for pokemon conquest, tried to install the files but all I got was a message that said ”Please insert loadxxx file” So now I am just insanely clueless as what to do. Can anyone help?

Hei im using R4-SDHC kernel (without
i25.jpg
mark)card with V1.57b, and it doesnt work, if someone has a rom that works on that card and firmware, il much apreciate it.

HELLO R4 SDHC USERS
I had your problem for 2 days until I did something random. I deleted my entire firmware and replaced it with the RetroGameFan one my first post.
Then I updated my YSmenu with the patch files, also on my first post.
Then tried a bunch of roms and one worked
Follow those three steps. Its worked with me and now others too. Links are On my first post on the first page.
can you pls pm me with a download link with the archive with all the files i need to copy on the micro SD, those things i have to do are kinda hard for a newbie like me (i have my NDS lite for 2 weeks) and im afraid i will damage my card, soory for the bother.
Thanks! Actually I just put all my old files into my SD card and tried a clean rom and that worked... I should have just tried that from the start.

I did the same thing as you and it worked , i tried 3 versions , i can reply with the link here with the version that worked if that isnt agasnt the rules.

Arikaido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I have need for help... I've been trying to get the AR codes to work for me, and they're just not. Checked several forums, tried a few mixups. Here's what I've got:
M3DS Real running the latest version of Sakura/Real (yes, the patched version works on that... :wtf:)
I've tried running the codes with nothing else,
I've tried running codes with the AP fix code (redundant, but gotta try everything)
Running with the M code and ARDS fix 1
Same with M2 and ARDS fix 2
Then I tried the same things with the non-patched rom.
In the end, I've got nothing but white screens. I can play the game, so that's def not an issue... My mind is thinking it's something about the patching process, much like how some games refused codes because of a cracktro... However, this has no cracktro, and I've no clue how to go about fixing something with no cracktro. Any help or direction would be... MAGICAL.

BrutalSniperz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
How can I make the game work on a r4i gold from www.r4i-gold.hk (not unlimited upgradable,v. 1.4.3c) flashcart?
I don't have wood on it (because it is not possible) and also no YSmenu (because I don't know if it is possible).
Please help!
(Please use quote to reply to this).

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How can I make the game work on a r4i gold from www.r4i-gold.hk (not unlimited upgradable,v. 1.4.3c) flashcart?
I don't have wood on it (because it is not possible) and also no YSmenu (because I don't know if it is possible).
Please help!
Replace your firmware with the RetroGameFan one and pick the r41 folder
It should contain YSmenu too

YAY 1000 post :toot: :toot: :toot:

BrutalSniperz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Please help!

Ok thanks but there's no r41 folder.I don't know what folder to pick!
Folders:
DSONE_DSONEi YSMenu
DSTT_DSTTi TTMenu
DSTT_DSTTi YSMenu
M3Real_M3iZero YSmenu
R4_Original_R4_Clone YSMenu
R4SDHC
R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTmenu

So wich folder I chose?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please help!

Folders:
DSONE_DSONEi YSMenu
DSTT_DSTTi TTMenu
DSTT_DSTTi YSMenu
M3Real_M3iZero YSmenu
R4SDHC
R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTmenu

So wich folder I chose?
Did i type r41? typo I meant R4i :ha:
If its a clean r4i use R4_Original_R4_Clone YSMenu
If its an SDHC use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTmenu

BrutalSniperz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Please help!

Folders:
DSONE_DSONEi YSMenu
DSTT_DSTTi TTMenu
DSTT_DSTTi YSMenu
M3Real_M3iZero YSmenu
R4SDHC
R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTmenu

So wich folder I chose?
Did i type r41? typo I meant R4i :ha:
If its a clean r4i use R4_Original_R4_Clone YSMenu
If its an SDHC use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTmenu
I did it,installed YSMenu,patched Pokemon Conquest but it says errcode=4 when I try to open it,then I installed TTMenu and still the same problem :(

Refdow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I have a question about the game, when you leave warlords in a castle how do you rank them? for example I want to delegate to a certain person but I can't because the other warlords keep ranking higher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!