Official Nintendo Magazine teaser: "Are you scared? You should be… World Exclusive!"

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Never liked ONM. I always preferred NGamer. Sure, you didn't get free gifts but it was much bigger and in my opinion better written. Can't for the life of me figure out why that was cancelled while ONM lives on. Either way, far too few details so I'm not waiting on the edge of my seat just yet. It's probably a Wii U version of Resident Evil Revelations or something. Or maybe the official announcement of Dead Rising 3 which was accidentally hinted at a few days ago from what I've heard.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is screaming Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse official translation for the Wii-U.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Get ready to be scared? Must be a wii u port of Resident evil revelations. It was actually pretty scary and creepy in some areas of the game (no ammo, only small lightning corridors and the god damn water area with those vagina monsters)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it ):
nor do I get the topic
emigre is implying everyone will get hyped up for something that might be pretty cool, like perhaps a new Metroid game (as mentioned by the OP in the OP) and then Nintendo will actually release some giant pile of shit. Like the TWEWY iOS thing everyone got really butthurt over (which is still hilarious)

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
emigre is implying everyone will get hyped up for something that might be pretty cool, like perhaps a new Metroid game (as mentioned by the OP in the OP) and then Nintendo will actually release some giant pile of shit. Like the TWEWY iOS thing everyone got really butthurt over (which is still hilarious)

ohhh, I can't tell if emigre is ever serious in a sarcastic way or just plain sarcastic

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't imply anything lol. It's just a joke to burn fanboys when disappointing news are revealed tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1