Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Kirby-Mass-Attack.jpg

AP Discussion Thread

Supercard DSOne (Thanks iFish)Works with latest DSOnei Patch http://forum.supercard.sc/viewthread.php?t...tra=&page=1
Supercard DSTWO Works with latest dstwo_patch. Download it here. There is no saving on CLEAN mode
All AKAIO carts using Latest AKAIO Works with latest AKAIO loader

All Retrogamefan carts using Latest DAT update.Works with update 6.69

Other carts use this patch. Download it here Saving is unconfirmed.

It will work in DeSmuME and Supercard DSTWO with latest patch

Untested: An iSmartMM patch adapted from the DSTWO patch
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W4AJQCM8
Thanks Buleste

Talk about the AP for Kirby Mass Attack here, I'll be updating this thread.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There are reports that Supercard DSONE plays this game just fine, except for saving. Other reports say it gets past the white screen but freezes on black screens instead. I can't confirm or deny these reports, as I do not have that flash card.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sora de Eclaune said:
There are reports that Supercard DSONE plays this game just fine, except for saving. Other reports say it gets past the white screen but freezes on black screens instead. I can't confirm or deny these reports, as I do not have that flash card.
I can confirm my DSONE gets a white screen.
nyanya.gif

saulopp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i guess it will be fixed in a few hours / (days at most) but i think the kirby team earns some respect for finding a hole in dstwo...

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda bothersome that we're not even getting any news on a fix. Hopefully they are trying to
help us.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
justin05 said:
Kinda bothersome that we're not even getting any news on a fix. Hopefully they are trying to
help us.
"Bothersome"?

You're getting the game for fucking free. Nobody owes you any "news" or "updates," let alone the entire fucking game. Stop acting like an entitled brat and show some patience.

As for the SCDS1, it seems there's about a 50% chance for me to hit double white screens. When I make it past, I get to the "button room" of the first level, Kirby will enter the door, and the game stops.

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
That means its going to take a while, like the jap rom did, isn't it?

that doesn't bother me, because my internet is too slow to download it at the monent anyway

Yes, The AP between the (JAP) and the (USA) are kined of simlre, just hard to locate new each address and slight changes in the data needs to be alterd, but they like like about 200 lines of offsets / addresses to work out some of the higher offsets are harder to locate.

Source from a rom site forum.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
justin05 said:
help us.
Buy the game, there it works without a problem and you don't have to be bothered with waiting for updates.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
justin05 said:
help us.
"Bothersome"?

You're getting the game for fucking free. Nobody owes you any "news" or "updates," let alone the entire fucking game. Stop acting like an entitled brat and show some patience.

As for the SCDS1, it seems there's about a 50% chance for me to hit double white screens. When I make it past, I get to the "button room" of the first level, Kirby will enter the door, and the game stops.

woah, slow down your horses buttercrap.
Its the first time i have seen anyone taking the interwebs too hard. Your witty hard talking here, really scared the crap out of me.(not) Anywho, i just cant believe that even the all mighty DSTWO can make it work on first try. I rarely see that.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
justin05 said:
Its the first time i have seen anyone taking the interwebs too hard. Your witty hard talking here, really scared the crap out of me.(not)
You haven't been on the internet very long, have you?

Eventually one just gets tired of the unending waves of self-entitled children who show absolutely zero respect for the scene groups and crackers who are providing you this valuable service; they ask for nothing in return and you can't even give them that.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
justin05 said:
Its the first time i have seen anyone taking the interwebs too hard. Your witty hard talking here, really scared the crap out of me.(not)
You haven't been on the internet very long, have you?

Eventually one just gets tired of the unending waves of self-entitled children who show absolutely zero respect for the scene groups and crackers who are providing you this valuable service; they ask for nothing in return and you can't even give them that.

You haven't been going out, have you?

Interesting talk. And i believe you should include yourself to those ungrateful children with zero respect and all that
crap you've been speaking of. Would be better imho.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insidexdeath said:
machomuu said:
insidexdeath said:
This topic is about Kirby Mass Attack AP discussion people -_-
Crap, sorry. I thought this was the release thread.

Thanks for trolling
smile.gif
That wasn't trolling, I meant it. Whether the discussion is relevant to Kirby is irrelevant, it was going to happen anyway, so why not happen in a release thread where it holds some relevance.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insidexdeath said:
This topic is about Kirby Mass Attack AP discussion people -_-
The problem is that there is nothing to discuss, so the topic devolves into children whining about why it's "taking so long." I don't even know why another thread was made. It's not like the other was overflowing with rampant conversation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4