Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
micky93 said:
Kawalski said:
micky93 said:
Hey,

Just letting you know it does work perfectly with the use of an EDGE card. I patched the rom using the given files and have played for 5 hours without any kind of problem.
If theres anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Michael

What about the sound in the game? Does it seem kind of off for you?

Nah, it runs absolutely perfectly, no problems with the sound at all.

you're bluffing right? try playing with your ds and another with desmume.. you'll notice the difference...
rolleyes.gif

Monkfish Esq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm..the c-gear works with Wood 1.13 but there's a teeny problem and I'm wondering if anyone else has it.

The c-gear works if you launch the game with it on, but while in game if you turn the c-gear off and try to boot it up again it just won't launch at all. the Wireless sits on 0 bars and just loads eternally.

Saia_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Little Question ...
Is THIS
r4-ds-karte.jpg

The original R4? I've got to buy one, because my Flashcard:
10144944-r4-iii-upgrade-sdhc-revolution-for-ds-ndsl.jpg

is a clone, and the games don't run ... :/
Can someone help me? ;/

yoloni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Monkfish Esq said:
Hmm..the c-gear works with Wood 1.13 but there's a teeny problem and I'm wondering if anyone else has it.

The c-gear works if you launch the game with it on, but while in game if you turn the c-gear off and try to boot it up again it just won't launch at all. the Wireless sits on 0 bars and just loads eternally.
Same thing happens to me, I got the C-gear while progressing with the game, and it froze on me when I turned it on, but worked after I rebooted the game.

Everything works fine except for this now. It's too bad flashcarts don't have an IR port.
closedeyes.gif

kusohead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am not a frequent replier on this forum.
But I want clarify something for every wood r4 user out there.

Pokemon Black and White are now FULLY FUNCTIONAL on Wood R4 v1.13!

Yes, it means you can gain EXPs and use the C-Gear (without the IR function ofcourse), and you don't need to get your roms patched because CLEAN ROMS work just fine (See Update)!

C-Gear notes:
It doesn't matter whether you turn it on when you choose "Continue" or during normal game play because neither methods will crash
smile.gif

Don't be afraid of the IR button on the C-Gear Interface, your game won't crash even if you accidentally touched it
smile.gif

btw if you get a white screen upon starting, you need to turn off the soft reset thingy.

Update:
For Union Room to work you need to patch your rom with the new Rudolph patch!

Saia_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sorry for offtopic, but i need to know:
Is THIS
r4-ds-karte.jpg
the original R4? I have to buy this one, because my flashcard:
10144944-r4-iii-upgrade-sdhc-revolution-for-ds-ndsl.jpg
is a clone, and the games don't run ... :/
Can someone help me? ;/

snowfcukinwhite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
kusohead said:

Yes, it means you can gain EXPs and use the C-Gear (without the IR function ofcourse), and you don't need to get your roms patched because CLEAN ROMS work just fine!

C-Gear notes:
It doesn't matter whether you turn it on when you choose "Continue" or during normal game play because neither methods will crash
smile.gif

Don't be afraid of the IR button on the C-Gear Interface, your game won't crash even if you accidentally touched it
smile.gif

btw if you get a white screen upon starting, you need to turn off the soft reset thingy.

what about the union room have you tried that? cause i read about it somewhere that some user have a problem in the union room (pokemon black only though), i cant confirm it my self..cause my game havent got that far

thx b4

sorry 4 the terrible english

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
snowfcukinwhite said:
kusohead said:

Yes, it means you can gain EXPs and use the C-Gear (without the IR function ofcourse), and you don't need to get your roms patched because CLEAN ROMS work just fine!

C-Gear notes:
smile.gif

smile.gif

what about the union room have you tried that? cause i read about it somewhere that some user have a problem in the union room (pokemon black only though), i cant confirm it my self..cause my game havent got that far

thx b4

sorry 4 the terrible english

new ruldolph patch fixes union room

Rienaldinho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so with r4 to play the game fully functional you just have to get:

wood v1.13
original rom + rudolph's patch? no AP patch needed at all?

brythewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Crimson Phantom said:
I used another patch and I can confirm that it works for DSTT.
PM me for details of testing.

Could you lend me a hand with this then? I have a TTDS but no idea how to get pokemon white to work on it, I'm new here so sorry if it's a bother! I'm just dying to play this game! xD

czekers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm playing on patched version with R4Wood for Pokemons and Everything is allright, untill i talk with the black haired women in her house, when she (propably) wants to give me something. It's after beaing the first Leader and those two grunts (I mean, the bad guys) who were beating a pink pokemon. Game freezes, and lower screen turns back, but music plays without a problem.

Moreover, game ocasionally freezes at random moments, after 10-20 minutes of gameplay.

PS My R4 is ORIGINAL, I'm using Kingston 2GB.

What should I do?

Saia_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
czekers said:
I'm playing on patched version with R4Wood for Pokemons and Everything is allright, untill i talk with the black haired women in her house, when she (propably) wants to give me something. It's after beaing the first Leader and those two grunts (I mean, the bad guys) who were beating a pink pokemon. Game freezes, and lower screen turns back, but music plays without a problem.

Moreover, game ocasionally freezes at random moments, after 10-20 minutes of gameplay.

PS My R4 is ORIGINAL, I'm using Kingston 2GB.

What should I do?

Which kernel do u use? Do u use the Patched game with Rudolphs fix and the AP fix?
I've read with wood v1.13 ios everything okay, include the c-gear ...
Use wood v1.13 then it should run ...

greetings~

brythewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any form of update or instructions for the TTDS/DSTT I really want to start playing!

I have the TTDS menu from december 09, from www.ndstt.com english version and a 4GB kingston SD card

Help would be much appreciated, I read on youtube of a patch for the ttds being made but not heard any other news bar that comment!

lessie

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've got acekard 2.1 with akaio 1.7.1. It looks like I have same problem like all users of this card (I mean black screens after Araragi's intro), however... After hundreds of times restarting the game didn't work I was trying to change something in ROM's settings. So I changed save type to 512k, started White again without any hope and... it worked! I saved my progress before choosing the starter. Then after defeating Belle game has frozen. So I turned my DS off, then on, changed rom's save type to 64k (I don't know why lol) and played White again. Save file was ok, everything in game was ok and I played until going into Araragi's lab, then game froze again. But I hoped it will work anyway if I load it, however it didn't. After loading screens turned black just like after intro.
I don't know if it was only a coincidence, but after this one time I could play, it didn't happen anymore. I tried patching clean rom by myself, using patched rom, everything has given same results.

I'm rather hopeless about any help, but who knows, I think I should try.

(sorry for any mistakes, I know my English isn't perfect)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1