• Total voters

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noimus said:
I got a R4 Original version that is like super old. Doesnt work on it. I use YSMenu

I get errcode=-4

Any help?

And please don't say "Oh thats soo old"
I ran PKMN Soul Silver fine with it so yeh.
im probably wrong but i think error -4 means the cart does not know what to do wit h save as it made it the wrong size. if i heard wright the game woks great in wood 1.12 which woks for original r4s and certain clones.

bt52694

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kpanthony said:
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or right place to post but I used the AP patch and stuff but noticed that the exp gained seems a little odd from the rest of the Pokemon game. Don't Pokemon defeated give a set amount of exp points because I noticed when I defeat some (even when switching) they give different amounts based on their level and my Pokemon's level. When my low level Pokemon defeats a higher level one it gains more exp points compared to my higher level one defeating the same Pokemon and level.
Is this possibly a new mechanic to make the game a little more challenging or does this also apply to the original DS carts.

It's a new mechanic.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a new Wood update for us R4 users. Lets us use the C Gear!
biggrin.gif

bt52694

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex_32571 said:
http://filetrip.net/f13014-Wood-R4-1-13.html

It seems that if you turn off C Gear during gameplay, and try to turn it back on, you can't progress. So before you load your file, choose whether you want C Gear on or off for that session I guess. Can anyone else try this?

Thanks, been wanting C-Gear access for a while.

Edit: I don't get what you mean. I can turn it on or off at will and nothing happens. Unless you're talking about story progress or something.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one time I tried it froze like before. I'll try a second time. Glad to see it works for ya!

EDIT: OH! I'm dumb. You have to touch the bottom screen. -_-

hisako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol....I tried to get the Liberty Ticket via WIFI and it froze on the white screen after I got it (ie it didn't save)
frown.gif

HirunHikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO happy WoodR4 1.13 came out. I'm happy to have the C-Gear not crash my game anymore. :> Too bad infield trading and battling seems to be IR only.

And flashcarts don't have IR. :

BlazeShaman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbrumble.info
XP
Country
Does the new woodr4 fix c-gear freezing?
That would be great! Although according the bulbapedia the Global Link website is down...

QUOTE said:
The recently opened "Pokémon Global Link" website for Pokémon Black and White has had to close for a period of ten days due to problems with traffic on the website, only a day after opening.

Registered members were informed via email, and a notice is now displayed at on the front page of the website.

HirunHikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlazeShaman said:
Does the new woodr4 fix c-gear freezing?
That would be great! Although according the bulbapedia the Global Link website is down...
It does, and I got the email yesterday after I was so excited to see that the roms might have unique GameSync IDs... but I can't test it because the site is down. :/

Rayster

Trophies
XP
Country
Wooo! So much for the C-Gear problem. I was reading from page 38 to the end of this page. I am very thankful that it ended up to Wood's new update.
smile.gif

hisako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheRealFatShady said:
hisako said:
lol....I tried to get the Liberty Ticket via WIFI and it froze on the white screen after I got it (ie it didn't save)
frown.gif

Same with me, M3 DS Real V. 4.8X. And random? freezes after 8 hours of no-freezes.

My mistake, it saved. At least, it didn't say it did, but it did. yeah. I checked my 'card album' and it was in there, it told me to go to a pokemon center and I went to a pokemon center and there's a guy on the left who will give you the liberty ticket you downloaded.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.