Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPaul said:
Saia_ said:
??*~ said:
Saia_ said:
Read that on another Forum, i've tried it with my R4 Upgrade, but it doesn't work ...
Maybe wrong Kernel, I'll try it later, but give it a try! It worked on a N5.

By Naruto456910

QUOTE said:
Okay, those who are using R4 clones follow this little tut I made:

Download R4 Wood for Clones: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=221023

Then download R4 Wood 1.12 for original R4: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701.0

Take the "Wood For Clones.NDS" from the Wood for R4 clones and paste it on the root of your R4 clone.
Then tale the "_rpg" from R4 Wood 1.12 and paste in the root of your R4 clone.

1. Turn on your R4 Clone click the Wood For Clones.NDS.
2. Go to where your Pokemon Black, White ROM is and press Y and Y again press R untill you see "Features" then go to "Cheats In Game(AR) and turn it to "off".
3. Do the same with "Reset In Game" and turn it to "off".
4. Press Ok 3 times.

Part2
1. Press the Start button and go to settings.
2. Press R untill you see "Patches".
3. Turn off the "Cheat In Game(AR) to "off" again.
4. Do the same with "Reset In Game" again and switch it to "off"

Go to your ROM and press A and it should work.

yeah i followed the instructions above but when im on the last part, "Go to your ROM and press A and it should work", the game didnt load. It just said "Does Not have a DLDI section"..with a lot of other words and its in the blue screen..please help x(

U downloadet the original Wood R4 kernel? In the rpg filder is a data called: r4_sd.dldi, maybe its this file? but i can't help u, i found this on another site and ima noob in this section ;/ xD
What did u do to run this? when i start my rom it'll always appear a "little sd-card with "MENU" in it" ...
You need to copy the R4iMenu folder and R4.dat file on your SD Card

When I get to the part "press a and it should work" the game does not even load, or respond. It just sits there, nothing changes, anyone know how to fix this?

Naruto456910

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright!!! Those of you who followed my little tut there is one more thing to do!!! CHANGE THE SAVE TYPE TO 2M AND THE GAME WILL BE PLAYABLE. BUT you will freeze if you save.

WillySH43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I finally succes too boot the roms with wood for wlone and wood for pokemon ... Now, it freez when i speak to the teacher >_

eytukhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naruto456910 said:
Alright!!! Those of you who followed my little tut there is one more thing to do!!! CHANGE THE SAVE TYPE TO 2M AND THE GAME WILL BE PLAYABLE. BUT you will freeze if you save.

How are we supposed to save then? Haha some people have it working on R4 SDHC and have it saving too.

EDIT: I changed it to 2m, and it is still not playable, can you post a pic of your R4 setup? Like all the files/folders inside?

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
M3 DS real with hex edit confirmed to work properly with no freezes or glitches ^^
been playing through 4 gyms now with no problems
using sandisk 8gb micro sd card
most recent m3 sakura+touchpod firmware!

hope you can put this in your original post under working cards
smile.gif

Aceron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone just posted a working Action Replay code that will allow you to play Black and White on a No$GBA

Here they are Enjoy
biggrin.gif

02006F2C 00000000
02180B8C 00000000

Put that in cheat in, Action Replay, RAW.

White

52006f2c fde8f1d8
02006f2c 00000000
d2000000 00000000
52180ba8 42018811
52180bac 4770d1fc
12180bac 000046c0
d2000000 00000000

Black

52006f2c fdd8f1d8
02006f2c 00000000
d2000000 00000000
52180b88 42018811
52180b8c 4770d1fc
12180b8c 000046c0
d2000000 00000000

Once again, enter as Action Replay RAW code.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ELIXERDREAM for posting these!

chip211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we need a save fix on the no$gba and we are ready to go
desmume works pretty fine but i always played everything in no$gba

PenguinZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
rockets0 said:
how do u turn off the cgear? heard this will stop the game from freezing

when you boot it, and select ur save, say no to the first option and yes to the second. I heard you need the C-gear for the dream world...

TheRealFatShady

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeldamoron said:
M3 DS real with hex edit confirmed to work properly with no freezes or glitches ^^
been playing through 4 gyms now with no problems
using sandisk 8gb micro sd card
most recent m3 sakura+touchpod firmware!

hope you can put this in your original post under working cards
smile.gif

Using M3 DS Real, v 4.8x (It does occasionally freeze when I use it as an MP3 player, but that is very uncommon, as in maybe every 15 hours of play time)

Got pre-patched ROM's so that I could gain EXP, not freeze at first pokecenter, etc. It has worked.

About eight hours in, I got one freeze. Now it happens every 15 minutes, just got a third badge. Anyone know if there's any newer hex edits from the fixes of two days ago?

Think it's my card or just that I'm not running Sakura? Thanks

hisako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, my flash cart: http://www.r4rts.cn/
More info: using a Kingston 4gb micro SD(HC), if you want that info..
For others who might benefit: I basically only used the xDelta fix on my rom. I'm not sure if mine was pre-patched for the EXP or not, as I grabbed as many roms as I could (I figure one of them would have to work), and I don't remember which one it is I'm using. All I know is it works and I'm happy
laugh.gif

Just a follow up to my last post. i haven't encountered any freezing (i'm only just at the daycare area..), except for after I went to check my WIFI connection settings (the default NDS screen with the 3 slots for different wifi), it froze after I exited out of that. Which isn't a big deal.. Oh yeah, and EXP works fine too.

And the C-Gear works fine for me. Except the dream world one I'm not really sure what's supposed to happen.. I put my Minezumi in the bed and waited a while, it showed some status text on the bottom screen regarding internet connection. Then it made a sound that sounded like a good thing, lol, and then it disconnected/exited out of the Musharna background. so.. yeah.
huh.gif

Noimus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a R4 Original version that is like super old. Doesnt work on it. I use YSMenu

I get errcode=-4

Any help?

And please don't say "Oh thats soo old"
I ran PKMN Soul Silver fine with it so yeh.

micky93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kawalski said:
micky93 said:
Hey,

Just letting you know it does work perfectly with the use of an EDGE card. I patched the rom using the given files and have played for 5 hours without any kind of problem.
If theres anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Michael

What about the sound in the game? Does it seem kind of off for you?

Nah, it runs absolutely perfectly, no problems with the sound at all.

kpanthony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or right place to post but I used the AP patch and stuff but noticed that the exp gained seems a little odd from the rest of the Pokemon game. Don't Pokemon defeated give a set amount of exp points because I noticed when I defeat some (even when switching) they give different amounts based on their level and my Pokemon's level. When my low level Pokemon defeats a higher level one it gains more exp points compared to my higher level one defeating the same Pokemon and level.
Is this possibly a new mechanic to make the game a little more challenging or does this also apply to the original DS carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto