Hacking Question Offering Four Nintendo Switch Consoles for testing purposes.

MeltedNifl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all -

Sorry, I am new to GBAtemp (long, long time follower), just registered not long ago.

I have been reading around here that people are a bit iffy about trying programs. I am happy to test anything that looks promising, but you are worried about a brick or ban. I have four consoles to spare.

I don't know if I have posted in the right place, or how to attract a devs attention, but I have a few disposable switch, if youd like something tested for a ban or brick, let me know. Ill be able to help.

My brood ranges from FW 4.X to 5.0.1
I have access to an RCM Jig as well as the usuals.

P.S - I have posted in the wrong place, can somebody tell me, and also tell me where I can post it.

MeltedNifl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The tale is bitter-sweet... more bitter though because of 'gold-digging' females... its a long and crap tale. So I would like to give the virgin remains of the Switch back to a dev or tell me what to do to test their progress. This will hopefully help somebody aha!

In actual fact I own 7 Switches (Originally 11), gave some to my siblings which left me with 7. Currently in possession of 6 as my twin's wife decided to crack the one which I originally gave him as punishment (that in itself is a weird tale)

Currently have 6 but two are mine. I need two for, umm... health reasons?

So I have four for testing, I would be actually quiet happy to help a dev or anybody promising with progress!

Anything I can do to help at all!

Have at me :)

Reactions: lordelan

XxShalevElimelechxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi all -

Sorry, I am new to GBAtemp (long, long time follower), just registered not long ago.

I have been reading around here that people are a bit iffy about trying programs. I am happy to test anything that looks promising, but you are worried about a brick or ban. I have four consoles to spare.

I don't know if I have posted in the right place, or how to attract a devs attention, but I have a few disposable switch, if youd like something tested for a ban or brick, let me know. Ill be able to help.

My brood ranges from FW 4.X to 5.0.1
I have access to an RCM Jig as well as the usuals.

P.S - I have posted in the wrong place, can somebody tell me, and also tell me where I can post it.
I know that @rajkosto needs 4.0.0, 5.0.0 and 5.0.1 switches to complete a FWs collection he has to downgrade unofficially.

Reactions: MeltedNifl

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually if I would be rich, I wouldnt even be here unless maybe for emulators and shitz, but I would probably have a more powerful Samsung Galaxy S9 attached to a gamepad for that...

I would be buying games and playing them instead, would have no need for backups at least...

OhhSheetz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As much as I could use a second one for testing (I have a second SX Pro i bought) since I run a post where I'm trying to compile all issues related to SX OS (Crashes, freezes, error, trouble loading, trouble running, etc), I'm not sure if I would ask for a freebie lol.

MeltedNifl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't know where you've got all your damn money from but if I was some rich bastard I'd buy as many non-Mariko Switch consoles as possible too. :D
Good thing you're contributing to the community. Hope they get into the right hands.
Cheers bro if I ever meet you in real life you can have one

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As much as I could use a second one for testing (I have a second SX Pro i bought) since I run a post where I'm trying to compile all issues related to SX OS (Crashes, freezes, error, trouble loading, trouble running, etc), I'm not sure if I would ask for a freebie lol.
Im just looking for a place with licences in stock as soon as I get one and you need anything tested im your man. Just gotta find a place with one in stock -_-

Reactions: lordelan

OhhSheetz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im just looking for a place with licences in stock as soon as I get one and you need anything tested im your man. Just gotta find a place with one in stock -_-

Gotcha, that would help. I've tried as much as I can with mine, but I'm still being safe (i.e. no online). I'd like to be able to either do online testing or try a different firmware, or just to attempt to replicate more problems at the same time.

MeltedNifl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Gotcha, that would help. I've tried as much as I can with mine, but I'm still being safe (i.e. no online). I'd like to be able to either do online testing or try a different firmware, or just to attempt to replicate more problems at the same time.
I cannot wait to go online. Its the first thing I am going to do as soon as I get this licence. Am allowed to post a link here? I want you to look at it and tell me if you reckon its legit because they seem to give off the idea they have licences in stock lol.

Tempting, but I'd feel bad for bricking a Switch that isn't mine.
Theres no problem lol
A switch will be bricked regardless. I am happy to take one (or four) for the team.

OhhSheetz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cannot wait to go online. Its the first thing I am going to do as soon as I get this licence. Am allowed to post a link here? I want you to look at it and tell me if you reckon its legit because they seem to give off the idea they have licences in stock lol.

Theres no problem lol
A switch will be bricked regardless. I am happy to take one (or four) for the team.
You can link the store, just don't like sites to download roms and you're good

KingMoogle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tale is bitter-sweet... more bitter though because of 'gold-digging' females... its a long and crap tale. So I would like to give the virgin remains of the Switch back to a dev or tell me what to do to test their progress. This will hopefully help somebody aha!

In actual fact I own 7 Switches (Originally 11), gave some to my siblings which left me with 7. Currently in possession of 6 as my twin's wife decided to crack the one which I originally gave him as punishment (that in itself is a weird tale)

Currently have 6 but two are mine. I need two for, umm... health reasons?

So I have four for testing, I would be actually quiet happy to help a dev or anybody promising with progress!

Anything I can do to help at all!

Have at me :)
While I wish I had 4 extra switches, heck even an extra one would be amazing.

I have to say I'm sorry to hear about the gold-digging people.
As someone who has been cheated on by an ex last week. I wish you best! Having cheaters/people taking money is never fun let alone 4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended