Homebrew o3DS on 9.2, can't enter Homebrew Launcher via Browserhax or Menuhax, FBI is not on homescreen

Yarott

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need urgent help here! I am stuck in this step, and I formatted my sysNAND. I still have the EmuNAND partition on, but I need to redo the NAND steps. Can I restore the old sysNAND so that I can install FBI? And if so, how? Or do I need to redo ALL the steps from scratch? (go back to 10.3 and downgrade again)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need urgent help here! I am stuck in this step, and I formatted my sysNAND. I still have the EmuNAND partition on, but I need to redo the NAND steps. Can I restore the old sysNAND so that I can install FBI? And if so, how? Or do I need to redo ALL the steps from scratch? (go back to 10.3 and downgrade again)
. . . slow down your title ask one thing and your questions are many while the given info is few . . . so you are trying to install cfw what guide are you useing?

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try running the attached file through homebrew launcher. It will then take you back to the home menu. Go to the home-brew launcher again and run FBI. You should be able to install cias. If none are there, use rxmode from rxtools (I highly recommend setting this up). Ignore any with a black square as an icon. I installed fbi and savedatafiler as cia files. When you restart the system, just run rxtools again. Do NOT open system settings.

Open homebrew launcher
Run mini pasta
Open homebrew launcher again
run fbi
install cia
if nothing on home menu, open home-brew launcher
Boot into rxmode from rxtools
When you restart the system, open home-brew launcher
run rxtools and boot into rxmode
Do NOT open system settings.

Attachments

• miniPasta.zip
    138.1 KB · Views: 188

Yarott

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But that's the thing, as the title says, I can't enter the Homebrew Launcher. The only way seems to be via the web browser, but it just tells me "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system." It did the colors and stuff, but goes to that message as it dumps me back to the home menu.

Yarott

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NCbOEZW.gif

Don't say that... I am in this last stretch, and I don't wanna lose this opportunity before Nintendo takes it away on Monday.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NCbOEZW.gif

Don't say that... I am in this last stretch, and I don't wanna lose this opportunity before Nintendo takes it away on Monday.
I just said I couldn't help you, not no one couldn't help you. What exploits do you have other than sliderhax?

Yarott

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, what other way can I use to get FBI installed on Health & Safety for both NANDs? EmuNAND has my NNID, as far as I can remember, and the current sysNAND is unlinked. And I am basically locked out of any homebrew in this state.

chriseayase

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey slow down, browserhax still works on O3DS running 9.2.0, I have it myself and just used it to install menuhax. My question is though, how do i enter the homebrew menu once I start miniPasta

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, what other way can I use to get FBI installed on Health & Safety for both NANDs? EmuNAND has my NNID, as far as I can remember, and the current sysNAND is unlinked. And I am basically locked out of any homebrew in this state.

Try clearing all your browser settings (delete cookies, reset savedata) Then try these steps.

1. Turn wifi off.
2. Hit L + R to load camera.
3. Tap the QR button to scan a QR code and do the one here
4. Let it load the browser and it will tell you there is no connection
5. Hit Home, turn on Wifi, and then reopen browser and let it load
6. I believe on old3ds you have to zoom in really close and there will be a little slider bar in the top left. Tap the far right end of the bar

It can be pretty finicky on old3ds but it should work if you keep trying. Good luck.

Last edited by Ryft,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are on the O3DS with 9.2 and a browser, just boot the GW launcher with a sysnand backup in the root of your SD card, named nand.bin. go over to the downgrade option, hold UP on the D pad, and select it. It will flash your backup back to it.

Yarott

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, so I finally got in Homebrew Launcher after the 328th attempt. Where do I install FBI.cia? To NAND or SD?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it