Hacking NWPlayer123 got Loadiine on 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a chance that this doesn't even work on 5.5.0... It's been confirmed, so why not updated to the confirmed to work version? Lower also isn't always better, since some people are on below 5.3.2 and can't really do anything about it other than getting Splatoon.
Confirmed to work or confirmed to release?

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This should either be released or just kept quiet about it. Just look at what happen Hykem, He teased us with the iosu exploit and never realesed it. Nintendo finally hunt him down and make sure it never got released by him. Nintendo would probably just left him alone if he released it and not just keeping teasing us with it.
I have a bridge and some oceanfront property for sale really cheap, you interested?

baileyscream

Trophies
XP
Country
Well that's partially what I'm doing, figuring out how it all fits together so others don't have to go thru the same process
Would be nice to at least know what plugins you use in Ida
Just saying
Also- everyone saying this won't get released / it's hype / etc
Read the bleeding thread
It's not and never has been about releasing the or any exploit
It's simply about @NWPlayer123 getting the homebrew / load line ready for a "possible" release
So NOT about a release. About getting READY for a "possible" release

Last edited by baileyscream,

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be nice to at least know what plugins you use in Ida
Just saying
Also- everyone saying this won't get released / it's hype / etc
Read the bleeding thread
It's not and never has been about releasing the or any exploit
It's simply about @NWPlayer123 getting the homebrew / load line ready for a "possible" release
So NOT about a release. About getting READY for a "possible" release
Most of them are experimental, I listed them here. Basically, IDA 6.8, IDASkins to change GUI to dark + consonance color theme I imported, PPC2C which you can find from the 2009 contest, a custom .cfg file so it has correct SPRs (note: put the .wiiu section at the very top before the .ppc one or it will still default to .ppc when you close and open a database), findcrypt2, this Rizzo plugin to help me transfer symbols so I don't have to do twice the work (eg I have a file for Kirby's nw library which is used in basically all first party games including Sploon and Mario Maker), and bindiff which I use as an external jar, disassemble two different code revisions and save to databases, then open them in it. Otherwise it's just knowledge of how everything fits together.

realize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

As you could see it's NWPlayer123 who has commited the changes. [emoji854]

So your thanks should go up to him/her. [emoji13]

Btw. I don't even know if dimok has already the kernel exploit for 5.5.0/1 but I remind he was writing that he needs one.

Thank you NWPlayer123 [emoji4]

Last edited by realize,

realize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That must be the "Kernel Caller".. the communication module for the kernel exploit. So no this isn't the kernel exploit.

NWPlayers Kernel Exploit is actually private and it's owned by MarioNumber1.
NWPlayer wouldn't release it without an "ok" of NN1 [emoji1303]

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Nwplayer ported loadiine to 5.5.x and also provided dimok with the addresses for him to include 5.5.x f/ws in his HBL , we still need a kernel exploit to allow these homebrews to function.... marionumber1 isnt about to allow his kexploit out into the open just because theres code that will benefit from it... so nwplayer is trying to create her own. i hope this explains it to the people thinking that they can now pirate shit.

Reactions: supermalloch

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That must be the "Kernel Caller".. the communication module for the kernel exploit. So no this isn't the kernel exploit.

NWPlayers Kernel Exploit is actually private and it's owned by MarioNumber1.
NWPlayer wouldn't release it without an "ok" of NN1 [emoji1303]
he's banned, the exploits are under our control now, motherfuckers

mwahhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol