Hacking NWPlayer123 got Loadiine on 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you're talking about releasing the new loadiine without releasing the kernel exploit?
huehue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Either make your own or wait till I figure somethin out cause MN1 ain't making his public any time soon

Last edited by NWPlayer123,

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Either make your own or wait till I figure somethin out cause MN1 ain't making his public any time soon
Hmm... quite the exquisite april fools
sGXKQxS.png

Last edited by piratesephiroth,
D

Deleted-355425

Anybody seen bullseye? "Here's what you could of won" bahaha cruel.

D

Deleted User

I placed all my games' code/content/meta folders on my SD card especially for this moment! :P
Let's only hope now that (today's?) suspected Wii U update can fix the private 5.5.X kernel exploit and make the devs finally release stuff later in the week or so. :)

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
I placed all my games' code/content/meta folders on my SD card especially for this moment! :P
Let's only hope now that (today's?) suspected Wii U update can fix the private 5.5.X kernel exploit and make the devs finally release stuff later in the week or so. :)
just to be safe i inserted tubehax dns and then remove the cables from the console

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

just to be safe i inserted tubehax dns and then remove the cables from the console
I have a proxy set up instead of Tubehax DNS due to technical limitations. Plus, like you say, I already take out all the cables when I turn off the Wii U.

D

Deleted User

what techincal limitations?
In order to set up the DNS I have to change the DNS settings within my broadband instead of the Wii U or it won't work. At the moment, I share my broadband with other people, so It's not like I'm going to be disrespectful and set up the DNS in the broadband and them not get access to youtube afterwards when they want to. ;)

So I just use Charles Proxy instead. (I'd say it works even better than Tubehax DNS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4