Hacking NWPlayer123 got Loadiine on 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVDVDcz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can we get this working on 5.5.0 as well ... I do not want to update to 5.5.1 because I already have updates blocked and in the future something may come that will only work on 5.5.0 and not 5.5.1 ... also if it so similar and does update does not change anything, why it would be hard to get it working on 5.5.0 anway ... ?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally all they updated between 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 was the browser to try to patch the entrypoint and it didn't even work so :\
Yes, update to 5.5.1 if you're on 5.5.0, yellows8's entrypoint still works and nothing else was updated

Reactions: VinsCool

ZAMI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Literally all they updated between 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 was the browser to try to patch the entrypoint and it didn't even work so :\
Yes, update to 5.5.1 if you're on 5.5.0, yellows8's entrypoint still works and nothing else was updated
THANK YOU SO MATCH

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i can t wait

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really nice work!! It's reassuring to know that lots of goodies are on the way for the idiots like me who blindly updated months ago. Now, may the kernel bugs be plentiful and stable...Godspeed

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess it's time to update to 5.5.1 (from 5.5.0) then.
I'm still scared of Nintendo all of a sudden brining out another update just before that and getting REKT.
I can't right now as I'm not home, I can this evening or tomorrow.

Reactions: DAZC

DAZC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess it's time to update to 5.5.1 (from 5.5.0) then.
I'm still scared of Nintendo all of a sudden brining out another update just before that and getting REKT.
I can't right now as I'm not home, I can this evening or tomorrow.

I will do right now, wish me luck

Reactions: NWPlayer123

ZAMI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i trust you and i update my wiiu to 5.5.1 just now i have faith on you

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're updating the OS just go into System Settings, scroll to the last tab, and run the update. If you're talking about running loadiine, you still need kernel level access and nothing's public for it (yet), I'm just one of the few lucky ones who can work on stuff in the meantime, also gives me the access to poke for new ones.
@NWPlayer123

Can you promise that this is not an April Fool?
Cross My Heart, Hope to Fly, Stick a Cupcake in my Eye
so, i don't understand clearly, it might take 6 months to port the kernel exploit to 5.5.1 or something?
Nah just takes a while for my simple mind to comprehend things to the point where I can make something like an exploit, the kernel part's been in-progress for at least a month lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...