Hacking NWPlayer123 got Loadiine on 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not taking it as fake. There are users on here that have access to a kernel exploit that works on all firmwares. Some homebrew has to be ported to that specific firmware before it will work. If the exploit was out we'd have a ton of shitposting about "hey, this app won't work?" and "why am I getting this error?" That's why there are different versions of most apps for 5.3.2.and 5.4 etc.. I believe the OP was just working on the port. It'd sure be nice to have loadiine already ported before the exploit is public. Of course this is just my opinion.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm not taking it as fake. There are users on here that have access to a kernel exploit that works on all firmwares. Some homebrew has to be ported to that specific firmware before it will work. If the exploit was out we'd have a ton of shitposting about "hey, this app won't work?" and "why am I getting this error?" That's why there are different versions of most apps for 5.3.2.and 5.4 etc.. I believe the OP was just working on the port. It'd sure be nice to have loadiine already ported before the exploit is public. Of course this is just my opinion.
Nope, just MarioNumber1 don't wanna make public his kexploit

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
NWPlayer123 made it seem from the leaks it would be coming out within the next few days, but since it was a joke I guess we go back to our unknowing soon™ state. :yay::yay::yay:
It wasn't a joke but almost everyone was waiting for a system update that never came on , also it's not NWPlayer123 decision to release the Exploit , it's Marionumber1 decision, so until he doesn't give green flag , everything will stay the same (:

Reactions: Masterwin

Donzi

Trophies
Behind you, don't look at me, just feel me...
XP
Country
It wasn't a joke but almost everyone was waiting for a system update that never came on , also it's not NWPlayer123 decision to release the Exploit , it's Marionumber1 decision, so until he doesn't give green flag , everything will stay the same (:
Ahh, OK. So It's all ready done we're just waiting for an update to come round so that Marionumber1 can allow it to be released. That or something changes and it's released early for whatever reason.

Reactions: KytuzuEX
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ahh, OK. So It's all ready done we're just waiting for an update to come round so that Marionumber1 can allow it to be released. That or something changes and it's released early for whatever reason.
We are waiting for an update that patches the exploit to come, if an update comes but doesn't patch the exploit, like how 5.5.1 didn't patch the kernel exploit for 5.5 so he didn't release it

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like a few on this thread, I'm a little disappointed that we are really no closer to a usable release on 5.5.1 than we were yesterday. But since I would be foolishly unable, no pun intended, to do any of these hacks on my own, I want to say thanks for all those on here who spend their time on this, and for eventually sharing the release with us. We all want it to be released now (well those of us above 5.3 at least), but there is good reason for waiting and in the end its better for all of us to be released at the right time.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SDK shows only like one thing changed, and chances are it may release on the 6th as that is when the wii u gets maintenance.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
SDK shows only like one thing changed, and chances are it may release on the 6th as that is when the Wii U gets maintenance.
...or maybe wait more months for another update from Ninty...
(it was just a guess)

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

Donzi

Trophies
Behind you, don't look at me, just feel me...
XP
Country
Like a few on this thread, I'm a little disappointed that we are really no closer to a usable release on 5.5.1 than we were yesterday. But since I would be foolishly unable, no pun intended, to do any of these hacks on my own, I want to say thanks for all those on here who spend their time on this, and for eventually sharing the release with us. We all want it to be released now (well those of us above 5.3 at least), but there is good reason for waiting and in the end its better for all of us to be released at the right time.
I believe we got a version of Loadiine GX2 that's compatible with 5.5.1 so that's something. But then again, we don't have a Kexploit to run it
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Benja81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6v3cT3b59A&t=12s