NUSSpli error message: 'Installation failed! Possible USB failure. Check your drivers power source. Also files might be corrupt.

noodles1012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a new HDD with a Y cable. Very small games install ok, but when it gets to 1GB, I get this. I've tried so many things, any idea?
--------------------------------
SOLVED: Out of everything I've tried, I think what helped the most was
-resetting the router
-typed in IP and DNS manually

I think the fault is in my internet connection rather than the Wii U. I download to USB 1st, and when it's done, I install. Sometimes I still get the error message that it can't reach the shop, in which case I switch everything off and unplug the console for a few seconds. NUSspli can save your progress, so when I switch it back on it just continues where I left off. It's slow, but I've managed up to 4GB games so far.

(I'm switching providers in a couple of weeks, and I'm feeling really bummed by Plusnet, cos I got the one up from standard, which is 'Unlimited Fibre' and I'd expect a bit more)

Attachments

• IMG20220404112617.jpg
    IMG20220404112617.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 338
Last edited by noodles1012,

KelSolaar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Check that your NUSspli app is up-to-date, that your HDD is getting enough power, and make sure that sleep mode is disabled. This video should demonstrate disabling sleep mode for you if you don't know how.

Just wanted to thank you for this. I had the same error but disabling sleep mode did the trick!
Good to know if anyone else have the same issue!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*