Status
Not open for further replies.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like someone else just said, if you have downloaded the hax then you must have internet access so .....

and most people have got what they want for now, free games, easily obtained and easily installed so.....

I guess what im saying is, most users dont give a fuck about shit like this anymore because they have piracy already.....

The only thing thats really needed now is coldboothax which the idea (shitstreak) that this thread is about cannot achieve.

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What it does is enable a strange form of coldboothax, at least to HBL. When you turn on the wii u, you can choose a game with the gamepad, you pick the game with the exploit (mk8 in this case) and load it, and it loads the HBL.

Not really. With the original NSMBUhax concept, you would still have to navigate to the videos menu then load the video with the exploit. That's not exactly coldbooting.

I'm not sure what KartHax is gonna attempt to do, but I'd much rather render a DS game unusable then a 4GB game that I actually love playing.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ohhhh guys, I know for *reasons* that barbie dreamhouse has mp4 files and is pretty small in size.....oh no it wasnt I think it was bink format....nvm :P

Reactions: peteruk

jaykureno

Trophies
XP
Country
Not really. With the original NSMBUhax concept, you would still have to navigate to the videos menu then load the video with the exploit. That's not exactly coldbooting.

I'm not sure what KartHax is gonna attempt to do, but I'd much rather render a DS game unusable then a 4GB game that I actually love playing.
It would only render the game useless if you dont use rednand, and if you dont I dont see any reason to even use this in the first place.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, thats one of the problems i had, but KartHax would attempt to make you able to boot to the HBL by launching a game. If you want to use it for redNAND, just put mk8 on there and run it after you get in.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It would only render the game useless if you dont use rednand, and if you dont I dont see any reason to even use this in the first place.
This can be used to boot the homebrew launcher without the need to be online all the time and not only for Rednand. People still need to stop assuming everybody wants Rednand.

jaykureno

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe it is but smea did all the work from scratch, this is just taking someone elses work trying to shoehorn it into a game where it does fuck all and claiming it to be the next big thing, its kinda like being involuntary ass fucked. Thats having something shoved where its not wanted :)
Yes we know the original thread was flawed but that's besides the point. Abood isn't on this anymore and he is the one who made the premature claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye