Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i know theres million topics , but im having different issues , i still run 3.2U i havent upgraded to 4.2u and i do not use softmods , i got wiikey and my wii is first wii to come to america. I tried using Neogamma but it said i was using a older rev 6 to be exact i tried to update it , but i couldnt get it to work i tried downloading bunch tried them but still no avail so can anyone link me to a good guide to update to rev 14 so i can run neogamma?

Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no i have found the cios installer ive tried ios30 no work , ill try the no reload one and geckoos cheats never worked for me.

Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i honestly dont want to be on 4.2 im comfortable on 3.2 however back on my prob i tried gecko , it was wrong id i have ntsc nsmb and it did not work crash on world 1-2.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have homebrew channel, install cIOS rev 14 like everyone above said. Just do a regular install, since you're not on 4.2, it should install properly, since you have no IOS249 at all installed. Then use Neogamma R8 Beta 7 and the game should run fine without any patches.

Edit: Here is a guide on gbatemp to help you here

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Rev2k7 said:
i honestly dont want to be on 4.2 im comfortable on 3.2 however back on my prob i tried gecko , it was wrong id i have ntsc nsmb and it did not work crash on world 1-2.

Who mentioned going to 4.2? Just install cIOS rev 14 as I stated along with Neogamma R8 beta 7 and you should be OK.

NO FIRMWARE UPGRADE REQUIRED!!!!!!

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using NeoGamma R8b7 and it gave me an error message under my WAD Manager program (I'm still on 1.3 WAD Manager).

EDIT: Installed CIOSrev14, updated my WAD Manager to 1.5 and installed NeoGamma R8b7, but the game still reboots to Wii System Menu.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
highanimalhouse said:
I tried using NeoGamma R8b7 and it gave me an error message under my WAD Manager program (I'm still on 1.3 WAD Manager).
kinda confused here? i do not understand your problem? you want use neogamma with wad manager? or you want to install a neogamma custom channel (which i haven't found one yet...unless you made one for your self using wadder) using wad manager?

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
razorback78 said:
highanimalhouse said:
kinda confused here? i do not understand your problem? you want use neogamma with wad manager? or you want to install a neogamma custom channel (which i haven't found one yet...unless you made one for your self using wadder) using wad manager?

Sorry -- my setup is similar to the original poster (still on 3.2U) and have a softmodded Wii. I was trying to install the NeoGamma program as a WAD under WAD Manager. I got NeoGamma R8 to install but for whatever reason, I can't get the game to boot. I also have multiple NeoGammas on my SD card -- might that be the problem?

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is a clear case of someone who has no clue what theyre doing installing neogamma in wad manager. read the stickies and figure it all out, and stop trying a bunch of stuff youre gonna end up bricked. then there will be a thread about u bricking. I knew NSMB topics would spread like the goddamn flu sooner or later. Why cant people read other peoples topics before posting.

GBAFail

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
this is a clear case of someone who has no clue what theyre doing installing neogamma in wad manager. read the stickies and figure it all out, and stop trying a bunch of stuff youre gonna end up bricked. then there will be a thread about u bricking. I knew NSMB topics would spread like the goddamn flu sooner or later. Why cant people read other peoples topics before posting.

GBAFail

I read close to every damn subject under the NSMB Wii thread before I posted. I'm sorry that the information therein is not sufficient enough for what I am trying to do and that people with your attitude can't actually be arsed to help anyone.

I wasn't aware until now that the game appears to not work for my setup through DiscLoader unless it's a USB Loader.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
TRushInfo said:

GBAFail

We all know you are a shitfuck with not a clue, or a useful word to say. Still, thanks for going to the effort to confirm it for the people in the cheap seats.

\m/ O \m/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1