ROM Hack RELEASE NSC_Builder. Nintendo Switch Cleaner and Builder. (Game+updates+dlc in a single xci)

• Thread starter JRoad
  • Start date
  • Views 731,946
  • Replies 2,826
  • Likes 74

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am getting this error "OSError: read returned empty 0x1c000" with "[31376] Failed to execute script squirrel" when converting My Time at Sandrock [0100B63016916000] nsp to nsz. any idea what this means? the completed nsz is in the folder.. but not sure if it went allright...

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
was looking for a way to dump straight from my switch via usb
got the dbi on my switch and got the nscb.exe and .bat.

DONOT run them as is. for whatever reason it seems to RMDIR the whole folder it's executed int, lost my entire downloads folder with documents and shit spanning 10 years back. no way to restore. (SSD).

sure, bad of me to not have a backup but also very bad default behaviour, imho.

looked for a way to file a bug report or something but didn't find jack shit to send any message to author or write ticket on the git so... warning here.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Found an updated fork of this project
https://github.com/seiya-dev/NSC_BUILDER

Doesn't work for me. Just gives - "keys.txt" is not correctly pointed or is missing. when opening. The same keys.txt file works fine in the regular release. I also tried creating a new one and also placing it in every directory possible in the mod version.

Edit: Found out the keys.txt file should be renamed to prod.keys and played in your user directory inside a folder named ".switch" (without the quotes). Or I guess you could just drop your entire prod.keys file in there.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mind sharing it please? I dont know how to build it from source

You don't have to build it. Click on the green "Code" button. Download the zip. It's in the py directory of the zip file. You may have to run the install_dependencies.bat file that is also included.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,
Reactions: Moquedami

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Doesn't work for me. Just gives - "keys.txt" is not correctly pointed or is missing. when opening. The same keys.txt file works fine in the regular release. I also tried creating a new one and also placing it in every directory possible in the mod version.

Edit: Found out the keys.txt file should be renamed to prod.keys and played in your user directory inside a folder named ".switch" (without the quotes). Or I guess you could just drop your entire prod.keys file in there.
Hi! I'm having the same problem with the keys "missing" when i'm sure i put the file in the ztools folder correctly like the previous versions.
I don't understand how you fixed this issue. Where is this user folder you mention? How do I create a folder ".switch", windows wont allow me to

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol