Hardware Now that we've gotten used to the 3d...

How often do you turn on 3d?

• All the time!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most of the time

• Sometimes

• Hardly ever

• Never

• Total voters

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Voted sometimes because at the moment I have it on for lego star wars, but off for splinter cell, and I've played both about equally. Also have it off for AR games and face raiders.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I did Most of the time, because I use the 3D effect only in games and camera, using 3D in AR games looks weird and too blurry (maybe AR games are meant to be played in 2D hmm).

AvengerAkashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
KingVamp said:
m3rox said:
KingVamp said:
There pop outs, but just not that game. Well there specials.

Um... what?
3D can add depth and as well let things pop out of the screen. I was just stating that some games have pop out 3D and that Street Fighter (I heard) had
special moves that pop out.

So if Ken make an shoryurepa i'm in danger or something,because if some special pop's up the screen i think we'll be in trouble.
just kidding in fact i'm courious too this side of 3d is like some hologram or something like that?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AvengerAkashi said:
So if Ken make an shoryurepa i'm in danger or something,because if some special pop's up the screen i think we'll be in trouble.
just kidding in fact i'm courious too this side of 3d is like some hologram or something like that?
Going to have to see it yourself.
laugh.gif

Godamit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My thoughts on the 3D have turned to "meh" by now. It's not as noticeable as when I first played with it, due to getting accustomed to it. Sometimes the 3D isn't at all noticeable either. Playing PilotWings for example, I'm not too certain it's 3D till I look over to the 3D slider to check and move it up and down to test (Just adding, no it's not that I'm losing the ability to view 3D, I do notice a change when moving the slider, it's just when I'm playing for a while I find it harder to notice 3D until I do test the slider). Probably a side effect of getting used to what the 3D does.
Right now I'm not so keen on playing my 3DS over other games.... Want more "good" titles for the system
ohnoes.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o