Homebrew Not64 in WiiFlow not launching N64 roms

gazte

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's working good for me. Games do autoload, you just have to click on 'Play Game' to leave the menu, but that's normal behaviour.
To re-enter the menu there's no button combo, you just have to press Home on the controller (I'm using the Classic Controller btw)

Hi,

I have Wiiflow 5.4.6 lite plus version with not64. I can load games, but when I select the box cover that I want to play they don’t auto load. Is it possible to auto load or how I can do it?

Thanks.

Last edited by gazte,

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,

I have Wiiflow 5.4.6 lite plus version with not64. I can load games, but when I select the box cover that I want to play they don’t auto load. Is it possible to auto load or how I can do it?

Thanks.
Are you using the Plugis Pack? It can depend on the argument line in the plugin's .ini, or the .dol version. Try taking it from there.

Nintendo Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only issue is that it won't autoboot the games in wiiflow, but gives this error message instead:
Error opening directory "usb:/not64/roms"

Ok, I've tried a couple of versions and they all work. Only the latest one (June 9 2020) is failing to auto-boot the games in wiiflow..

I know I'm slightly grave-digging this, but I just wanted to at least document somewhere on the internet that the issue is that, when loading roms from a USB drive, the path needs to say "fat:/not64/roms" for auto-boot to work on the 2020-06-09 and later Not64.

Last edited by Nintendo Maniac,
Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: