UgaAga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi,
I would like to have a channel which starts directly my favorite n64 game. I would like to use Not64 for the emulation, but my goal is not a forwarder. The wad should contain the ROM and Not64 which should load the ROM directly. Should I build the channel from scratch or can I take a VC channel and just change the dol? Which dol do I take then, the boot or the not64? Not64 has the ability to set the rompath, but which is the right one? I already tried to build the wad, but the ROM wasn't loaded. Or isn't that possible so easily?

Thanks

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi,
I would like to have a channel which starts directly my favorite n64 game. I would like to use Not64 for the emulation, but my goal is not a forwarder. The wad should contain the ROM and Not64 which should load the ROM directly. Should I build the channel from scratch or can I take a VC channel and just change the dol? Which dol do I take then, the boot or the not64? Not64 has the ability to set the rompath, but which is the right one? I already tried to build the wad, but the ROM wasn't loaded. Or isn't that possible so easily?

Thanks
Hi @UgaAga, not sure if this is what you want but i've made a SRL (Single ROM Loader) for Not64, here:
My collection of Single ROM Loaders for some best Wii homebrew emulators :)

Greetings ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill