Not sure what to get from Lockerz on the non Z-list redemption

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Forstride, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forstride
    OP

Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Pittsburgh, PA
    So, I'm at a road block here...The non-Z-Lister redemption on Lockerz.com is coming up very soon, and I have no idea what to get. I have around 221 PTZ, and after logging in and doing the daily for today, I should have 225. I'm thinking of getting one of these things:

- 2x any game...I'm leaning towards Call of Duty: World at War (360) and another 360 game, since my Wii got stolen, and I already have WoW, which is the only PC game on there)

- Skullcandy Abel Money headphones...I want a pair of good, cool looking headphones (I'm sick of earbuds), and since I've heard good things about these, I might get them.

- PSP-3000 Rock Band bundle...I want another PSP, since I gave mine to my best friend for his birthday last week. I don't want to put CFW on it, though.

- Guitar Hero 5 guitar bundle (360)...I have Rock Band 2 drums, so I won't have to only play guitar (I like drums more anyway).

What do you guys think I should get, or what has the most replay/use value? By the way, for the 360 games, if the restock has L4D2, I'm definitely getting that.

2. Hop2089

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    PSP-3000 Rock Band Bundle is your best bet since it's unhackable in the first place and you aren't going to use CFW on it.

3. luke_c

luke_c Big Boss

Jun 16, 2008
    Land of England
    The 3000's are HENable, the CFW just can't be flashed to the PSP though.

4. asdf

asdf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2009
    United States
    Torrance, CA
    I got the Rock Band PSP bundle from the Z-Lister redemption today. I'd go for it for the 4GB MSD card.

5. mthrnite

mthrnite So it goes.

Former Staff
    Jun 30, 2006
    United States
    th' south
    You may notice that topics containing the word "Lockerz" get closed or deleted pretty swiftly.
    There are reasons for this.
    • Lockerz is multi-level marketing and borders on being a pyramid scheme.
    • Even sincere topics about "what to get from Lockerz" or "Lockerz never has stock" or "Lockerz built my hot-rod" can easily be seen as drawing attention to the fact that you are a member and would like to get some invite requests plz.
    • Most every topic about Lockerz generally devolves into people spamming for self-gain, which is against the rules of this forum.
    While we would like you to feel free to talk about any number of subjects on our forums, Lockerz topics have been a particular pain in the butt for us, so instead of modding out all the requests and warning otherwise good members, we have chosen to simply close/delete all Lockerz oriented threads.

I thank you for your time and understanding concerning this matter.

-mthr

*TOPIC CLOSED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.