Hi from Italy!

Frankz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! My name is Francesco and I come from Italy, online I go by the name Frank (in this case with the z since Frank was already taken). What to say about me, I'm a fervid person with the passion for music, video games (whenever i can also with collecting), tv series and movies. I grew up playing with my father's xbox, the og one, and at the age of 5 nearly 6 i received my first handheld console, the Game Boy Advance SP :sp:, for which I immediately fell in love with and from time to time i still give it a go. Then I 'moved' on with owning a ds lite, a psp and an xbox 360 until just two years ago when i bought myself a new 3ds and last year a ps4 pro and a nintendo switch (which i'm currently planning to customize). In my childhood I mainly played Nintendo games but never denied myself the pleasure of playing any of the "competition" ones! What else to say, if you have any questions you're willing to ask me, please do!

Last edited by Frankz,

Frankz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Grew up playing with your father's XBOX?
DAMN! THE FEELZ!

I grew up playing with my father's Atari 2600 and a Family! (Family = Famicom)
Enduro Racer and Mario Bros are my first games I ever got to play.

:cry:

Yeah I remember him coming home from work and sometimes play a game with me and my siblings... eventually the console came into my hands as I was the only one who still had a little bit of interest left in it (my father eventually got bored of video games in general but from time to time he still plays some pc games and my brother and sister never had any strong feelings towards gaming since like, ever? They had different interests).

The very first games I remember playing for the XBOX were mostly racing games like Burnout, Crash Nitro Kart, Need For Speed, action-adventure ones like Taz Wanted and some third person shooter also like GTA. As for the GBA SP they were Pokémon Ruby and a little gem called Frogger's Adventures - The Temple of the Frog, then at my 6th birthday I remember receiving from a friend of mine a cartridge of Pokémon Blue and many many more came after them. There's a reason as to why everytime I think about the XBOX and the SP I also think about my childhood. Simpler things, simpler times.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah I remember him coming home from work and sometimes play a game with me and my siblings... eventually the console came into my hands as I was the only one who still had a little bit of interest left in it (my father eventually got bored of video games in general but from time to time he still plays some pc games and my brother and sister never had any strong feelings towards gaming since like, ever? They had different interests).

The very first games I remember playing for the XBOX were mostly racing games like Burnout, Crash Nitro Kart, Need For Speed, action-adventure ones like Taz Wanted and some third person shooter also like GTA. As for the GBA SP they were Pokémon Ruby and a little gem called Frogger's Adventures - The Temple of the Frog, then at my 6th birthday I remember receiving from a friend of mine a cartridge of Pokémon Blue and many many more came after them. There's a reason as to why everytime I think about the XBOX and the SP I also think about my childhood. Simpler things, simpler times.

I'm assuming that you're younger than me, and that's okay. I really like the fact that gaming brings you nice thoughts.
I just feel awfully old when someone says that he/she grew up with a console from 2001 LOL
One reason why I play videogames is for the memories of me and my brother, sisters and parents playing Nintendo games.
Either way, welcome to GBAtemp

Frankz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm assuming that you're younger than me, and that's okay. I really like the fact that gaming brings you nice thoughts.
I just feel awfully old when someone says that he/she grew up with a console from 2001 LOL
One reason why I play videogames is for the memories of me and my brother, sisters and parents playing Nintendo games.
Either way, welcome to GBAtemp

“Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?” this quote from C.S. Lewis pretty much sums up our entire conversation, I'd say. Considering nearly 20 years have passed since Microsoft released the XBOX and Nintendo pretty much the same with the GBA line I too am beginning to feel, in a way, "old" lol

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
“Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?” this quote from C.S. Lewis pretty much sums up our entire conversation, I'd say. Considering nearly 20 years have passed since Microsoft released the XBOX and Nintendo pretty much the same with the GBA line I too am beginning to feel, in a way, "old" lol
MY GOD! YOU'RE RIGHT!
It's been 20 years ever since!

DAMN! WE'RE THAT OLD?
I still look back and I feel like 1999 was a few years ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-