not really good with homebrew, need to find a kernal for the r4 card I think I have

DizzyFizzyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a "200 Games in one" cartridge for my DS Lite. I can tell its an r4(ish) card by the red on the back and the SD card slot. (Can't post a link yet)

I need help finding a kernel for this r4 card because I kept messing with it and all the data got wiped.

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does it look something like this by chance?
51aHg-CZNHL._AC_SY350_.jpg

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Since you didn't specify it, I'm assuming it's one of those flashcarts that they sell with a microSD included inside, or am I wrong?
I don't think it's a normal cartridge (without microSD slot) with 200 games already flashed inside: if so, I don't see how you could have deleted the internal software. :huh:
You don't remember the name of the folders it contained inside? Did it use Wood as the roms management menu? If so, it could be an Ace3ds+ card, similar to the 482 in 1 DS card. :unsure:

DizzyFizzyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you didn't specify it, I'm assuming it's one of those flashcarts that they sell with a microSD included inside, or am I wrong?
I don't think it's a normal cartridge (without microSD slot) with 200 games already flashed inside: if so, I don't see how you could have deleted the internal software. :huh:
You don't remember the name of the folders it contained inside? Did it use Wood as the roms management menu? If so, it could be an Ace3ds+ card, similar to the 482 in 1 DS card. :unsure:
I remember the menu using Ace3ds(+?), and yes it had a micro SD pre installed. I think the files got deleted because i used an apple formatted SD card instead of (what i guess was) a windows formstted card.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I remember the menu using Ace3ds(+?), and yes it had a micro SD pre installed
When you insert the card into the DS, does a game icon still appear in the DS menu? And what game is it, maybe Deep Labyrinth? If so, you need to use the Wood kernel that I already showed you. If you don't find it, I can give it to you, but when I have time.:wink:

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1