Don't forget about my question
smile.gif

psyck0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, having trouble getting pikmin to work with usbloader. Supposedly an ntsc version but not working- just hangs with black screen. No difference forcing ntsc or using game default. Any help?

drav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought Punch-Out today and needs to update my Wii. I know not to do that, but I need know if there is a way to skip the update without installing preloader .29 or that my only option. I am running 4.0U used the Wana update tool.

fuuuuuuuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a 250GB Free Agent GO, and I'm still getting error -1. I've been through 7 USB flash/SD/HD drives, and non of them work. I'm still on 3.4U. Is that what is causing the problem? I was told earlier that I don't need to downgrade, and all I needed to do was do the Twilight hack, install HBC, install rev 10, and install USB loader.

Can someone please help me? This is really getting frustrating.

Here are the instructions I followed.

1) Downloaded the Softmii 2.1.1 package
2) Installed HBC using the Twilight Hack
3) Installed IOS16 from the Softmii package
4) Installed cIOS249r7 from the Softmii package
5) Downloaded cIOS249r10 installer from Waninkoko's page
6) Installed cIOS249r10
7) Play games using either Wiigator's backup launcher or USB Laucher
For detailed instructions on steps 2-4 just read the Softmii guide.

I haven't downgraded, nor have I messed with any of the region stuff. I installed each of those up top. What have I missed?

KennethNL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I just burned my copy of Punch Out !! (PAL), but I get a black screen when I put it in my Wii. I have the following:

PAL Wii + Wiikey
Firmware 3.2E
Homebrew Channel installed
Freeloader

Can anybody help me get this game to work? I would really like to play it.

rpgguy_1o1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is the compatibility between NTSC and PAL as far as saved games go?
Say I've got an NTSC wii, with an NTSC save file, will a PAL iso forced into NTSC mode running off USB loader be able to use that save file? or will it need to be the NTSC iso?

futureman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I've been looking though these forums for a couple hours now. Seem to be having some trouble finding my answer.

I have a 4.0E Which I just got hbc on it (via bannerbomb) I have gamma v3 as a channel. When I put my backup in and load it with gamma pressing the B button (w/hooks) The game pops up in my disc channel, but when I go to play it I get an error saying to eject my disc, turn off my wii, and refer to my instruction manual. Am I missing anything to make these games able to play? If so what might that be?

KennethNL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ddp127 said:
have you tried geckoOS?
on what media/speed do you burn?

have you already tried another disc?

EDIT: I installed GeckoOS, and boot the game. I then get a blue screen with the message: ERROR #002. Do I have to set GeckoOS to certain settings or something? I really want to play this game. Thanks a bunch in advance!

Walo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm on 3.4U, and have the homebrew channel installed. I have installed wads in the past but with a homebrew channel beta a LONG time ago. I'm getting Punch-Out!! today, so I'm wondering, will I be able to continue to install WADS is 4.0 or do I have to do something before.

I have not done anything with the cIOS or what not, because I don't understand them really.

So the question is, will I be able to continue to install wads in 4.0 or do I have to do something before?

futureman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I have a 4.0U. Another question. Do I have to downgrade in order to play burned games? Or is there a way to play them with 4.0? Because the only sd card I have at the moment is a 4gb and I know I can't use that with 3.2. Any input

boybrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a friend (honest) with a PAL Wii running 3.3E It has a wiikey chip in it. He wants to know if he buys punch out on friday and it asks for the system update can he do it and will his Wii still be ok? (not bricked) He has no homebrew stuff on his machine and is not really interested in that at all.

zalman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If I am on System Menu 4.0 is there any way to remove channels that I have installed? WAD Manager apparently doesn't work.

Can I just delete them using the regular Wii Data Management screen?

zalman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satangel said:
zalman said:
If I am on System Menu 4.0 is there any way to remove channels that I have installed? WAD Manager apparently doesn't work.

Can I just delete them using the regular Wii Data Management screen?

Yep
By "Yep" you are sure I can just delete them with the Wii Data Management, no need to use a special tool or WAD Manager or remover? Is there any downside to this or any remnants left?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone got a blue screen of death while buring ea sports active? it happend to me twice... and i don't have much dvd's left...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT