MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
could someone please link me to the GC backups theta topic? i seem to have lost it lol cheers!
smile.gif

EDIT: actually, nevermind i found the thread, although i can find 'MultiGameISOCreator.exe' so could someone direct me to that instead please
tongue.gif
thanks! (if its not illegal of course, if it is then sorry!)

EDIT2: nevermind again found that too. now all i dont get is the concept of a multigame iso lol i guess its just like having a few games on a single disc and you can choose what you wanna play right? but how would you choose what you wanna play, do you have to load it in a special way or just normally?

thanks AGAIN
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
mikeyt1998 said:
EDIT2: nevermind again found that too. now all i dont get is the concept of a multigame iso lol i guess its just like having a few games on a single disc and you can choose what you wanna play right? but how would you choose what you wanna play, do you have to load it in a special way or just normally?

I found the v4f+ dunno what, but it is for command line, is the one you found "gui"..?? send me or post the link please, I have my 6 GC games on 2 DVD's it is quite simple if you want to save in media, in one I have the NFS underground and MostWanted, and in the other I have Zelda Four Swords, Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine and PIKMIN (this last one dunno why I DL, it is the same as in the Wii version
mad.gif
) so when I launch them thru the disc channel, the GC Launcher appears and let me choose wich game I want to play...!!
smile.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
HiProfile said:
I'm curious if you could have both a FlatMii mod AND a drive chip like a D2Pro on the same Wii.

I want the FlatMii so I don't have to keep discs out in the open, but may also need the chip for certain games that Backup Launcher can't boot. Its more of a hypothetical question, so please don't flame with a "just use blah blah" answer.

well the space may be a problem. the wii is just a very tiny console, with very little room inside.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
OH, good question
smile.gif
:
I've installed IOS16 wad while being on 3.2 all the time...

(Stupid enough IDK if it was installed already...)

Anyways,
What will happen if I uninstall it?

And it is normal to have it on your Wii? (not like IOS249 etc)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
adr990 said:
OH, good question
smile.gif
:
I've installed IOS16 wad while being on 3.2 all the time...

(Stupid enough IDK if it was installed already...)

Anyways,
What will happen if I uninstall it?

And it is normal to have it on your Wii? (not like IOS249 etc)

Does "there's no legal way to get IOS16 on your wii, except if somebody from nintendo forgot to delete it, after he repaired your wii" as an answer?

setasan11

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
osenhordospasteis.zip.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Guys...please...help me again...

I have a problem with the SoftMii, but i resolved it...and my wii now look like original...

BUT now i can´t play the Backups games, it only gets a black screen...and i can´t use the channels like Snesmul 9.x, and the others channel an VC games ...

It look likes it take the upgrade...but it shows 3.2 U version...=/

What should happened? What i can do to fix it again?The homebrew Channel is the only homebrew that´s still working...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, with the help of this thread I've managed to downgrade to 3.2E, installed Star Fall, cIOS248 etc. I've also installed the GC loader and burned Kururin Squash NTSC (GC) and House of the Dead Overkill PAL (Wii) to test it with. I put House of the Dead in, run the gamma launcher launcher and get a black screen, as the drive churns away and then every now and then a bit of white text pops up for a milisecond or so. If I go to config (by holding 1) and then select launch game it just keeps taking me back to that same menu. No luck with the GC launcher either, I get error 345. I've never burned a Wii game before, so I just opened the image with nero and burned it - there's nothing more I need to do, is there? Any ideas?

EDIT: Right, I can run originals through the gamma loader - does than mean it's a problem with my back-up rather than my loader installation?

EDIT2: Hooray! Have HOTD working. Repeated some instructions again and tried running through HBC rather than the Gamme Channel. Stay tuned to find out what I fuck up next!

ipudding

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First post for this noob:

Problem: I just bought a used copy of Zelda TP from the local Game Stop (USA) Go to the disc menu and select start. The disc loads an intro movie then I hit A+B to start the game.
Following error: The game disc could not be read. Please refer to your Wii Operations manual for more information.

My Wii is version 3.1.U . New since Xmas

Disc looks fine, no scratches that I could see or blemishes.
I tried to search GBTemp for this error, but the results I found were regarding burned discs and not original discs.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Just went to another store and swapped for another used copy. Same error at the same point. After calling around, nearest store that has another copy is about 20 miles away but no way of checking the game before I leave. arggggg....

Starfire12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When making a GameCube Multigame ISO with the MultiGame ISO Creator v3.2.4F which setting should i use when adding NTSC games?
I have a PAL Wii, so when i have PAL backup images i obviously selected PAL as region, but i am not sure which setting to use when using NTSC images. Should i use PAL as i am running a PAL Wii or NTSC as the images are NTSC?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Starfire12 said:
When making a GameCube Multigame ISO with the MultiGame ISO Creator v3.2.4F which setting should i use when adding NTSC games?
I have a PAL Wii, so when i have PAL backup images i obviously selected PAL as region, but i am not sure which setting to use when using NTSC images. Should i use PAL as i am running a PAL Wii or NTSC as the images are NTSC?
Put it on your wii's region for best compatibility

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ipudding said:

Problem: I just bought a used copy of Zelda TP from the local Game Stop (USA) Go to the disc menu and select start. The disc loads an intro movie then I hit A+B to start the game.
Following error: The game disc could not be read. Please refer to your Wii Operations manual for more information.

I tried to search GBTemp for this error, but the results I found were regarding burned discs and not original discs.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Just went to another store and swapped for another used copy. Same error at the same point. After calling around, nearest store that has another copy is about 20 miles away but no way of checking the game before I leave. arggggg....

Looks like there's something wrong with your Wii. In general look for scratches at the top side of the discs(the side with the printing), the scratches on the shiny side nearly don't matter. Since you have the same problem with 2 different discs, i would call nintendo service.

Hideous

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want to update my Wii from 3.2E with Starfall, so I can play the newer WiiWare games like Onslaught, but without losing the ability to install WADs, and I also want to be able to still launch fakesigned (trucha-signed) games. Is there any way to accomplish this?

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
how do you burn GC games?

i realise thats a crap question but i just cant figure it out
tongue.gif

i'm trying to use nero, but i downloaded imgburn too but it doesnt recognise any of my disc drives :S i'm able to burn wii games using nero no problem though.

little help anyone?
thanks

EDIT: lol this is like the third time i've done this in 3 days XD for some reason imgburn has just decided to find the disc drives when there is a dvd in one of them lol so now i'm burning no problem.

i'll probably be back later asking about the new Mios rev03 or something though and which i need to load from the disc channel or save properly lol. if someone would say that now then i wont need to ask later
smile.gif

ipudding

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
ipudding said:

Thanks in advance!

Looks like there's something wrong with your Wii. In general look for scratches at the top side of the discs(the side with the printing), the scratches on the shiny side nearly don't matter. Since you have the same problem with 2 different discs, i would call nintendo service.

Third times a charm!

Went and picked up the third disk. This one looked more abused than the other two, but it worked. (who knew). Now it is onward and upward. Tine to start reading and reading and reading and more reading.

thiagofera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How can i make pikmin (PAL) work in a ntsc wii, my tv doen't suport pal and is a normal tv (without HDTV) (NTSC)
Note:The game works in black and white if i don't force anything and i get a green screen if i tri to force ntsc, wipower toys don't help me with this problem (green Screen), what shoud i do?

Teancum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster...

Anyways, I thought the other day I had read something about the ability to change a modded disc to use a new save slot, but I can't seem to find it now. In lamens terms a program that, say would allow for multiple Guitar Hero custom discs to all have a different save game.

Any help would be appreciated, I wasn't really sure what to search for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    +1
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in... +1