Hacking Noob here. Any sites that accept visa prepaid cards?

RadiantVaporeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently only have a prepaid atm. And I don't own a credit card. I read somewhere that yeahgeek accepts it, but I haven't received a reply from my email yet. Does anyone have personal experiences with buying with a prepaid visa? Thanks!

Kurth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the shop says that they accept Visa, the prepaid card is pretty much always going to work. Do note that a lot of sites need an address associated with the card, so you might have to register it first (most prepaid Visas I've seen can link with gowallet).

RadiantVaporeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the shop says that they accept Visa, the prepaid card is pretty much always going to work. Do note that a lot of sites need an address associated with the card, so you might have to register it first (most prepaid Visas I've seen can link with gowallet).
Thanks for the help!

Kurth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's incorrect though. Nearly all prepaid visa cards are restricted to US-based transactions only. Even US sellers like modchipsdirect bill from a foreign address.

Really? Thanks for the tip! I knew that they don't allow transactions in foreign currencies, but I never thought overseas sales wouldn't work at all...

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the website that's found on the pre-paid card sticker if you haven't already peeled it off. You must register pre-paid cards before purchasing anything online because as stated above it needs a name and address on the card which you set up in a matter of minutes through the website. I've never had a problem ordering with pre-paid cards but then again I haven't done this since I bought my supercard DSTWO a few years back.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should be fine I use those all the time......u can even register one as a Personal Debit Card so u too can have a "Credit Card" in your name :)

You could then Direct Deposit or use MoneyPaks to reload

awarriorz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
or you could add your visa prepaid to your paypal and pay with it.
most sites don't use paypal bc some legal issues or something with nintendo (nintendo is trying to make it harder to purchase flashcards)
but there is one site called peachds.com that accepts paypal which is great i heard some good reviews about it

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're in the US buy from peachds.com , nds-card will take over a month to get your stuff and it 20 dollars more expensive. Peach ships with USPS first class and you can pay for priority 2 day mail for 5$.

Reactions: GaaraPrime

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
If you're in the US buy from peachds.com , nds-card will take over a month to get your stuff and it 20 dollars more expensive. Peach ships with USPS first class and you can pay for priority 2 day mail for 5$.

I SECOND THIS!. A lot of members have ordered from Peachds.com and all seem to be quite happy :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y