Nokia 3230's microSD not recognizable in PC.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,
Got a friend's Nokia 3230's 1Gb microSD card that works on his phone (so is not corrupted) but doesnt get recognized when I use my own microSD Adapter that came with my Kingston 1Gb microSD (which my DSTT uses).

Should I install a specific software to let windows read Nokia's file system? I dont have access to phone's cable that connects to pc, I just have microSD at my custody for like 8 hours.

I asked a friend who haz 3230 before and he said that he used this^ method but its possible that he forgot that he had to install a specific software.
I'm not gonna backup contacts or connect the phone, I just want to copy some photos from its memory card to my PC.

Any help is appreciated.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
No, you don't need to install anything and if the card is working on his phone I would say that your adapter/reader is broken. Try it with another card.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
thnx lagman:the Movie,
The adapter is actually the same that came with my Kingston 1Gb microSD and the very one that I use everyday for my DSTT and DS needs.

frown.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi, got that memory card again.
I would appreciate any help.
I tried 3 different readers, one which came with my Kingston microSD, the one that came with my DSTT and a stupid all-in-one reader, none worked.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
problem solved, I write it for sake of future searches.
the problem was that memory card has password, you have to remove it with the phone (and of course know the password but there are ways if you don't).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-