Gaming NO!! To Black/White screenies

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I sincerely doubt this is fake, Bumpman. I think this is a case of companies intimidating smaller websites into submitting to their will. I sincerely doubt if someone were to keep these images up that Nintendo would take legal action (although if they did, those people would be screwed, because Nintendo's prey of lawyers would be on them in an instant.) but the instant such a large company threatens legal action, most websites run quickly away with their tail between their legs.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
HBK said:
Ugh, fuck Nintendo...who wants to look at their horrible-designed Pokés anyway? rofl

Right on mah brother! Lolz
hate2.gif

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so they want to have people remove the screenshots of the game, not the countless Youtube videos out there that provide download links, torrent links, patches, hacks, and tutorails on how to run black and white on flashcards!? WTF!?!? Well screw Nintendo now. I am not getting a 3DS now. I do not wish to support a company that acts in such a way, attacking their own fans...for shame NintenFUCK.

Guess what, I don't care about the 3DS or Starfox 3D or even Kingdom Hearts 3D.

I didn't hear Bungie attacking their fans (which would ruin the HALO series as a whole.) I am sure that Tajiri Satoshi is crying in his big office chair now.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Private|Parts said:
but the instant such a large company threatens legal action, most websites run quickly away with their tail between their legs.
Which is because no matter how you twist it, there is NO counter argument to soften the "offence".

Best they could say is "we've had images from pokemon games up on our server for years", but ninty owns the images, so they could easily flag that off by saying "yeah and now you can't, capish?"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw