OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
http://kotaku.com/341014/no-more-heroes-gets-early-release

Seems like they were scared because Brawl hype.
tongue.gif

22 Jan. instead of 29 Feb.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well famitsu gave it a good review (in the 30's i think it was 34/40)
And people who played the japanese version was pleased by the game.
Maybe Ubisoft just overestimated the translation process, since the voice acting was already in english, it reduces a lot the process.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
If I was in the US, I'd be a bit annoyed that I was getting a manipulated version of the game, with the blood and all. Glad Europe is getting the real version.

Also funny that going against Smash bros is considered a problem - those games are such a non event over here, most people have never heard of it and those that have played it think it's a bit of a duffer anyway.

*expects flaming*

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
If I was in the US, I'd be a bit annoyed that I was getting a manipulated version of the game, with the blood and all. Glad Europe is getting the real version.

Also funny that going against Smash bros is considered a problem - those games are such a non event over here, most people have never heard of it and those that have played it think it's a bit of a duffer anyway.

*expects flaming*

WTF are you talking about!
blink.gif

Its the over way around unfourtunatly
cry.gif
Us british/euro people get the same censored version that Japan got. Only America is getting the uncensored version. I really hope the USA version is multiregion.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country

*expects flaming*

blink.gif

cry.gif
Us british/euro people get the same censored version that Japan got. Only America is getting the uncensored version. I really hope the USA version is multiregion.

So the game was designed with blood? I thought it was 'supposed' to have the coins, but the blood was added for the US. To be honest, I think the coins look cooler, in keeping with the bizarre art style.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

*expects flaming*
Actually the US are getting the real version. Earlier last year Suda 51 stated that the game will be more violent than Manhunt 2.

I prefer the "coins" as well to be honest, it suits the style of the game more.

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium

*expects flaming*

blink.gif

cry.gif

So the game was designed with blood? I thought it was 'supposed' to have the coins, but the blood was added for the US. To be honest, I think the coins look cooler, in keeping with the bizarre art style.

Yeah, of course it was. That was the maker's intention, check out his other games likes Killer 7
biggrin.gif

pimpyT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the Wii swag I got for the holidays, I'm in no rush, although I am definitely craving this. It'll be a while before I beat Galaxy, Twilight Princess, Paper Mario, & Metroid so by the time I'm ready for NMH, it might be in the bargain bin.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
to tell you the truth probably looking forward to this even more then super smash brothers, so this is fantastic news! at least i will be able to finish this well before i move onto some SSBB button mashing!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol