Gaming No More Heroes 2 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom out next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
overlay_watch said:
I wish No More Heroes 2 was out there in the wilds of the internet
frown.gif

Give it time... it will be up soon. Just enjoy TvC for now. besides there's a world of competition waiting for you. Like the NWC slogan says, "There's always someone waiting to play"

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man.....I give up...Screw you guys, I'm going home...(in my best Cartman voice)

Nevermind...got it!

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im surprised no more heroes isnt up yet.

anyway was it capcom that removed the animated endings for NYSC or where they removed for the release currently on the internet?

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that this thread has been taken over by the TvC fans. Not saying that TvC is bad, I'll be playing very soon ^.^ But I prefer NMH2 because I loved NMH. I'm so glad the open world has been taken out, and the 3D minigames.

Hopefully the final annoyance will be removed. Pitch black shading, ew.

Anyways, I'll see some people online soon probably tomorrow if you wanna fight
smile.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
man might need to pick up one of those fight sticks for myself. i just had a go at playing a couple of the characters with my gc pad. didn't know how bad the pad was till now. guess thats what happens when you pay $5 for it
tongue.gif

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta ask, do you even use all the buttons on that pad? It just seems like you wouldn't... And I've never used an arcade pad except at an arcade, so I wouldn't even call myself that hardcore.

But I'm just asking, cuz it seems pretty cool to have around. I might buy my friend's...

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
not in a fight, the control system in tvc is actually quite simple compared to other fighters (attacks are dived up into just L, M, H, P not LK, MK, HK e.t.c) they're probably there for menu navigation, taunts or button combos like L+M+H(+P).

overlay_watch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fahennessy said:
I can't find No More Heroes 2 anywhere. Yet I believe the people who say they've found it. Woe is me.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom is out in the wilds of the internet. Thats what the people here are saying they've found. Nobody has said they've found NMH2, and it doesnt seem to be anywhere yet.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already found it on the file sharing site I use (file sharing because it's not lame torrents). Surprisingly small file size, only 1.4-ish GB. I should have it done within an hour or two.

EDIT: To clarify, this is T vs. C, not NMH 2. Didn't want people to start asking me how I found NMH 2 on the internet, because I didn't.

Delkes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I already found it on the file sharing site I use (file sharing because it's not lame torrents).

torrents... lame? downloaded in 17 minutes... how totally lame... have fun with it taking one or two hours.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delkes said:
Guild McCommunist said:
I already found it on the file sharing site I use (file sharing because it's not lame torrents).

torrents... lame? downloaded in 17 minutes... how totally lame... have fun with it taking one or two hours.

Well, unless you are part of a private tracker and have insane download speed, then they're lame. When you don't want to pay/become part of a private tracker and have a shitty 100kb/s download speed, this is the best free alternative. Free Megaupload accounts do wonders.

MrKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i get 899ko/sec with megaupload, and i have a limited bandwich so its taking less than torrents (because I cant upload much)

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
Torrents are way to slow for me
frown.gif
File sharing ftw but I haven't found a site that hosts up to date wii isos over file sharing yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol