BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Discussion of keys is fine, but do not, under any circumstance link to nintendo 3DS 7.x keys. They are copy right of Nintendo. Treat keys like you would treat any other warez. No posting, no links. Google can be your friend if you must.

xNlnOKa.png
Unless of course you want a bump in your warn level that is
xNlnOKa.png

If you have to question it, dont post it.

Or at least PM a mod.

But not TJ_cool. Hes way to busy with other stuff to worry about your little problems.

EDIT: I swear the day I am able to monetize my likes is the day I am set for life.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
>Videogame hacking forum
>Told not to post keys required for hacking
>GBATemp logic :rolleyes:

See also what happened when various Blu ray and HD DVD keys got leaked.

Anyway by most accounts there is nothing interesting in these keys beyond what they can be used for. Nintendo has not chosen the keys poorly*, just poorly implemented the key security.

*examples might be numbers counting up (I recall something with the panasonic Q drive), picked 00000000 (often a bad thing to do in cryptography, as is trying to encrypt or hash said numbers), just inverted another existing key (which they did before, also for something in the gamecube DVD drive world), fluffed a random number generator, picked a non prime number for prime factoring based encryption and reused one time pad keys.

Reactions: Jayro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo