OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello
Can someone help me please
My switch is on fw 18.1.0
It was working fine until i tried to use emummc, it didn't boot so i decided to format the sd card and use cfw on sysmmc, after that the console won't boot cfw nor ofw, even after restoring its own nand backup !!! Could it be corrupt ? can i build another nand using my prodinfo and prod keys or something ??

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
What was the version of the OFW of your backup?
If it wasn't 18.1.0 then there might be a fuse mismatch and the OFW will not boot then.
The CFW should boot though.

First thing to check it that you can boot into Hekate.
Then your SD card, USB port and/or modchip is probably fine.
With Hekate you can look at the internal memory and Hekate has some simple diagnostics to see if something went wrong when restoring your NAND.

Note that formatting the SD card on some operating systems leaves the emummc partition as-is.
Also old settings can mess up things pretty badly.
Always start of with a fresh copy of Hekate/Atmosphere.

Keep your nand backup en prodinfo/keys around because you can rebuild your Switch with those but don't even think about that before trying anything else.
Usually people do really brick their Switch when attempting to do that.

Oriordan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Ofw is 18.1.0
I tried everything : changed sd card, use hats latest package and other package, restoring the nand backup again and again, wiping system with tegra explorer, even tried to rebuild my nand etc... I think it's a hardware problem !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :tpi: