Hacking NMM on DML

diego71102244

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys, been messing arround with DML a wonderfull project i must say, i was just wondering if theres any way to save your games onto the SD card instead of the gc Memory card as i dont own a gc memory card, i was reading stuff about the NMM project from crediar but i read somewhere that NMM is already in the code but is not activated by default, so i was just wondering if theres something new about this and if not, what do i need to do to activate the NMM code in DML in order to save my games in the SD

thanks for advance

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...I'm not a developper, but it's clear that DML is currently very actively in development. The code may be there, but it's disabled because the time and effort is needed elsewhere. As such, the behaviour of NMM (or even DML itself) is pretty much unpredictable. And with DML treating the SD card as a DVD reader and NMM treating it as a read & write device, it's not that hard to see the conflict.

So...I understand you guys want it, but tell me this: are you willing to risk that a bug causes your SD card to become unreadable?
(in the sense of some files or entirely becoming corrupt and having to be reformatted...I don't think the card can be physically damaged)

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok.. is simple.. inside the source exist global.h.. remove // "//#define CARDMODE 1" .. result "#define CARDMODE 1"... and after compile all..
is very not stable NMM on DML... sorry for my engrish... but this is the method for make on NMM on DML!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1