Gaming Nintendo's "Great Games Promo" (AUS/New Zealand)

D

Deleted User

what i dont find fair is, how ambassadors got games no one else gets. also, you got your freebies. thats just how it works. they give freebies so people buy more consoles. buy a console, get a freebie. you bought a console and got a freebie already.

"This program was made by Nintendo in recognition of players whom bought the 3DS for $249.99 before the price dropped to $169.99 on August 12, 2011."
We basically paid extra for those free games.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"This program was made by Nintendo in recognition of players whom bought the 3DS for $249.99 before the price dropped to $169.99 on August 12, 2011."
We basically paid extra for those free games.

and now other people get a game for free for paying 160 or 180 for their 3ds. as opposed to those who will pay just 150 in a few months.

i got one free game and now i'm not going to get any more either and i'm not complaining.

oh and i see you own 2 3ds? well why didnt you buy your xl when they had one of those promotions?

on and if i'm correct, you can also partake in that buy 3, get 4 promotion as well.

just like everyone else, if you invest, you still get free stuff with it

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ahh lets a lil cry cry now, Americans ;O;
At least u get games before we get them.
SMT IV,Rune Factory 4 Harvest Moon 3D etc etc say hi ._.

EDIT:And yeah club nintendo, u get stuff like games and what do we get? Notebooks and other shit ._.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf