Nintendo's E3 Press Conference 2009

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
whut happened to retro studios.. ?? so sad.. galaxy 2 oi oi oi! and that cop for ds looks cool!

preety decent show.. althought too much info and too less games.. but still a lot good things to come..

Neku_Sakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its over
frown.gif

smashbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I have to say is... Nintendo has failed once again to peck interest. The Ds had more going the Wii did. I mean I like the new Metorid but is that all they have to offer. Everything was so bland. Unless Sony horrible bombs Nintendo is the shortest of all the big sticks. This just reminded me how they cancelled Fatal Frame for the Wii coming to USA.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Super Mario Bros Wii. Should have been a bonus game with Mario Galaxy 2
Mario Galaxy 2. Yes please, sure its more of the same but at least its a new Mario.
Wii Vitality I'll ignore that.
Golden Sun DS Pleases the fanboys but not for me.
Metroid: Other M I'll take it, especially if its as difficult as the Ninja Gaiden games which were also by Team Ninja. Gotta be very special to beat the first Prime though.
COPS Sure its full 3D, but this'll give you major hand cramp.

Everything else we already knew about. Maybe there'll be more announcements like last years.

Overall, sure new Mario & Metroid but its not enough, at least the 3rd party folks have some good stuff.

NightKry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pfft.. so the only thing worth while is the new Metroid game... I'll get the two rail shooters, RE:DC and Dead Space Extraction just because I"m a fan girl. But jesus, 15years of mario, I'm getting sick of him. They have to come up w/ something new >_>

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Too much criticisms. I actually liked the conference. Way better than last year. They indeed surprised me about Metroid, SMG2, NSMB Wii, and the DSi apps. Again, it was short and it should have been a 2 hour conference.

I think my Wii will be played again by very soon...

Kinda disappointed that they didn't talk about Pokemon HG/SS, or even teased about it.

Doc.X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Galaxy comes out In Fall of 2010 So eh .... But i think metroid killed this E3

Sony Conference starts in 30 min .. G4TV, Perhaps A Thread Should Be Made For that too ..

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously, guys, what the hell?! This was one of the best Nintendo's conferences in years...Give them some break, they're working their asses off now.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
skawo96 said:
Seriously, guys, what the hell?! This was one of the best Nintendo's conferences in years...Give them some break, they're working their asses off now.

QFT, I really think we should have no reason at all to complain.
We had 2 big Mario announcements, a new Metroid (!) and a title loads of people have asked for for years!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1