1. 4,089

Front-page
    Schedule_web.jpg

Fan registration for the online-only E3 2021 has opened today, meaning the ESA has finally released a schedule of the major presentations taking place. Alongside the already announced shows like Ubisoft Forward, Nintendo Treehouse Live and the Microsoft & Bethesda joint press conference, a few new presentations were confirmed from companies like Gearbox Entertainment, Square Enix, Capcom, Take-Two Interactive and Bandai Namco. There will also be more general presentations, such as the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.

Schedule Overview

Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing and Greg Miller, the E3 2021 broadcast will feature major publisher showcases, press conferences, industry panels, extended livestreams, special celebrity guest appearances and more.

• Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
      • E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
    • Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
      • Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
      • Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
      • Warner Bros. Games & Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
    • Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
      • Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
      • Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
    • Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
      • The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
      • BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
      • The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.

Details were also released on how fans can register for the show, gaining access to a portal site with specialized forums, direct access to livestreams and special exhibitor booths. More information can be found here.

:arrow: Source

2. Discussion (22 replies)

3. Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng Netti Netti

Sri Lanka
    Looking forward to many of these, at the very least it might be entertaining. Warner Bros. has got some good DC games to show too.

4. CPG

CPG C RING P OOP G UY

Canada
    digimon survive english translation update? :unsure:

5. Lightyose

Lightyose True Light

United States
    Sunday for Square, and June 15th for atmosphere- I mean Nintendo.

6. BmanGames

BmanGames Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is SEGA not doing an E3 presentation?

Thejax likes this.
  7. x65943

x65943 the end is nigh, buy doge coin
    Global Moderator

United States
    Do they typically have their own presentation? Idk if I am remembering wrong but I think they usually piggy back on the other shows.

Orangy57 likes this.
  8. inetkun

inetkun Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So Sony must be holding an event across the street

9. Jayro

Jayro MediCat Dev and Gameboy Modder
    Developer

United States
    Squeenix, give us a Chrono Cross sequel, you cowards!

10. Anon_Cypher_

Anon_Cypher_ CYPH3Rs_D0MA1N_

Lebanon
    Oh God, I hope they nail it this year.

WiiMiiSwitch likes this.
  11. lokomelo

lokomelo Edson Arantes do Nascimento

Brazil
    Sunday probably will be the best day, unless Nintendo pull out something really huge (likely they will not).

Anyway, It will be fun to see every streamer that I follow on twitch broadcasting the same video at the same time :P

12. AkiraKurusu

AkiraKurusu DS Pokémon Fan

Australia
    I just hope there'll be something worthwhile announced, something to look forward to.

13. Lazyboss

Lazyboss GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Arab Emirates
    Nintendo will just show one new game that will never see the light anytime soon, and the rest are just ports and everyone will go "yaaaaaay Nintendo".

14. AkiraKurusu

Australia
    Depends on the "one new game" and "just ports" they announce - if it's Twilight Princess HD or The Wind Waker HD or Majora's Mask 3D getting ported, that'd be brilliant. If it's, I dunno, Pikmin 1 and/or 2, then I'd be...more cautious? Less interested?

If the "one new game" is Oracle of Ages/Seasons remake, that'd be awesome too - if it's Odyssey 2 or progress on BotW2, not nearly as much.

Last edited by AkiraKurusu, Jun 3, 2021
  15. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    Word is there might be an XCOM-style Marvel game revealed. I'd be happy about that, certainly can't turn out worse than the Avengers game.

16. Lazyboss

Lazyboss GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Arab Emirates
    That's the problem, I already played those games and I'm sick of ports, where is Bayonetta 3 and Metroid 4, not to mention BoTW2, they are busy firing law cases i guess.

17. AkiraKurusu

Australia
    Depends on the character roster - hopefully they won't put nobodies like Miss Marvel and Kate Bishop (literally who?) in before Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Captain Strange, the Fantastic 4, the X-Men, etc.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

BotW2 would only be interesting if they get rid of the stupid equipment-fragility and limited-stamina mechanics, and make Hyrule less of a desolate wasteland - make it more lived-in and homely, instead of Fallout-y.

Xzi likes this.
  18. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    With an XCOM-style game I'd think it'd be possible to put in every single well-known character and a bunch of the lesser-knowns too. What would be really cool is if there are two separate campaigns to play as either the heroes or the villains. Depends on how much effort they put into it, I suppose.

AkiraKurusu likes this.
  19. BLsquared

BLsquared Game Programmer

United States
    I'm gonna assume you mean Metroid Prime 4; Metroid 4 is Fusion lol. I wouldn't mind a Fusion sequel or remake to be honest, though.

20. anhminh

anhminh Pirate since 2010

Vietnam
    Hope we can get Rune Factory 5 english release date. I really want to play it but I don't understand a lick of Japanese.

21. AsPika2219

AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Malaysia
    I hope E3 will run fine on this year! Previous year (2020), was cancelled because of stupid coronavirus... :sad:

TheN00b21 and WiiMiiSwitch like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - presentations, announced, schedule