Fan registration for the online-only E3 2021 has opened today, meaning the ESA has finally released a schedule of the major presentations taking place. Alongside the already announced shows like Ubisoft Forward, Nintendo Treehouse Live and the Microsoft & Bethesda joint press conference, a few new presentations were confirmed from companies like Gearbox Entertainment, Square Enix, Capcom, Take-Two Interactive and Bandai Namco. There will also be more general presentations, such as the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing and Greg Miller, the E3 2021 broadcast will feature major publisher showcases, press conferences, industry panels, extended livestreams, special celebrity guest appearances and more.
- Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
- Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games & Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
- Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
- Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
- BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
- The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.
Details were also released on how fans can register for the show, gaining access to a portal site with specialized forums, direct access to livestreams and special exhibitor booths. More information can be found here.