Nintendo's E3 Press Conference 2009

Doc.X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to nintendo it does , its supposed to be the new IN thing ... I might get it but its only for certain games

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I care about is what's coming for the DS. You know, the world's most shovelware infested system in the history of videogames.
dry.gif
I'll just wait for websites to tell me about whatever. I can't be arsed to sit through those conferences where they talk about a bunch of crap I don't care about or how many millions they've made selling that crap. Bunch of cutesy games and RPG's and just pure garbage.
hate2.gif

I figure at best, there might be 1 or 2 games I'll truly care about out of the whole show. But I doubt they'd be games anyone else will care about. My taste in games being what it is.

The PC? PFFT. FPS's, MMO's and boring strategy games will likely be all they'll be on about. We already have what, 1000+ freakin' FPS's for PC? Do we really need more of those?

It sucks getting old. Old-school gamers like me have long since been left in the dust, especially when I can't tolerate what the gaming industry has evolved into with the types of games that are popular now. It's going to be a very depressing week for me, I can tell you that. People will be dancing anxiously for some game that I'll think is worthless, meanwhile any game I may care about might get a paragraph of coverage at best and no one but me will even care.

If nothing is mentioned about any games that are even remotely like Punch-Out, Gradius, F-Zero, Turrican, arcade compilations or 3D space shooters for the DS, then the show will be another bust for me. And I honestly don't expect to hear any such thing about any of that.

Probably the best thing about the show for me will be the booth babes.
unsure.gif

I think my gaming days are nearing an end.
shy.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree with Rayder in the "nearing my last hours of gameplay" feeling... Overall, there's nothing I want to play. But meh...

WiiSports Resort does look good. Gimmicky, but good and fun.

And Reggie won the three-point match, lol.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
does anyone have any links to watch yesterday's Microsoft conference?

im streaming the Nintendo's conference now, pretty slow i may add, but at least i can see something visual for a change.

D

Deleted-119707

wii motion plus separately is £19.99.
bit expensive if you ask me. to get a four player you need to spend around £60+£44.99 (for the game).

Doc.X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy The Crystal Bearers Woo Hoo

Kingdom Hearts...Eh have the JP version but US is Fun too

Mario and luigi Boswers inside story LMAO funny

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat