Hacking Nintendont

sybernite0217

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Baten Kaitos Origins got BGM fixed, just adding a second confirmation.
it did fix the sound issues but, it sometimes has unresponsive controls. bgm continues to play, in game visuals continue to move but controls become unresponsive. and it's not just baten kaitos. almost all my games get unresponsive controls after a while. hmm he did say there's going to be issues right? maybe this is one of those.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Joostinonline if u are interested i have post on devo thread my wired xbox pad value (lsusb) . I hope it works.. on devo inly the orig one works

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope they add support back USB support back from V2.229 since the new ones dont work.

He removed the entire ehci code and and modified usb.c and usbstorage.c to use the actual proper IOCTL Calls in IOS58. My HD stopped working for me to at first, but I just switched t.o the other back port and bam it worked. This was on a Wii U with a 2TB HD with USB3.0

If you really wanted it back, you could download the 2.229 and update it yourself with all the other changes and compile. You might find a small market of folks that would thank you.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if this has been asked. But what about a custom wii classic controller pro config that will save for each different game?

Dyxlesci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It appears my previous post was buried a few pages back, so Ill ask again in case someone knows the answer.
After running nintendont, all gamecube loaders including nintendont now run gamecube games offcenter of the screen. There is a big black bar on the left, and its cut off on the right.
Anybody familiar with how to fix this problem?

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody else confirm Metal Gear Solid TS not working on latest builds.

v2.250 is the version I'm testing currently and it just loads to black with all 4 LED lights indefinitely.

I have played it on Nintendont before so I know my ISO is fine.

NVM: It's the ISO, it stuck dumps in loaders when selected so it must be the ISO.... must have corrupted somehow. Grrr

Sky Design

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

v2.250 is the version I'm testing currently and it just loads to black with all 4 LED lights indefinitely.

NVM: It's the ISO, it stuck dumps in loaders when selected so it must be the ISO.... must have corrupted somehow. Grrr

Worked both on 2.249 and 2.250. However I ran it through WiiFlow. Worked through Nintendont Loader as well. Maybe you messed with some settings? I had OSReport and Logs on which were causing the games to freeze and crash almost instantly on booting.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll try to do it, but I don't promise anything.

you would be better off finding the mistake somewhere in my code I wrote up because I dont think you will be able to dynamically rework thousands lines of code, the kernel itself and all its patching inside the loader for every update we bring out. Oh and it must be a mistake I made somewhere because all I did is port the code which is used in homebrew channel and the loader so if the loader works for you the kernel should work too. I cant find any problem myself btw, even crazy setups like using a usb extension to connect a usb hub to connect a usb extension to connect my hdd and all of that into my wii port 1 works just fine for me.

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country

The only thing Ive noticed with this game is it plays a little fast (compared to devolution) and the subtitles go too fast. Also good to see you back ;-)

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you would be better off finding the mistake somewhere in my code I wrote up because I dont think you will be able to dynamically rework thousands lines of code, the kernel itself and all its patching inside the loader for every update we bring out. Oh and it must be a mistake I made somewhere because all I did is port the code which is used in homebrew channel and the loader so if the loader works for you the kernel should work too. I cant find any problem myself btw, even crazy setups like using a usb extension to connect a usb hub to connect a usb extension to connect my hdd and all of that into my wii port 1 works just fine for me.
That's the weird part for me, If it works in HBC, is able to save the settings I change and show up the games, why hangs in INIT USB Device, but well. I'll look into the code. Thanks for taking the time to answer Fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)