Hacking Nintendont

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got the announcer to work in MKAGP2 using this method here https://gbatemp.net/threads/crediar...sion-of-quadforce.346229/page-11#post-4632610

If you're interested here's how to do it, first download this file and extract it on the root of your device, then enable cheats and start the game, I recommend using USB Loader GX since it tells you if you did something wrong before you can run the game, also you can save in the settings for this game to always use cheats (i.e. always have the announcer on) this way you don't have to do it again every time you run the game.

I played for a while and the lag is noticeable, Crediar did say in the Quadforce page that the lag happens also in Dolphin and there's noway to fix it so I'm guessing it's the same case here in Nintendont, you get used to it after playing for a while.

On a side note, would it be possible to implement a pause button for the Triforce games? Because while playing I got a phone call related to work and I had to take it but because I couldn't pause the game I had to turn it off, needless to say without a save feature I lost my progress but I was casually playing so it's okay plus I did beat it once in Quadforce a while ago.
You might want to mention Fix94 in that post, since the file you are using is a Cheat Code, perhaps it could be hardcoded to make the announcer work by default with Nintendont without the cheat code file.

FIX94, the file he provided in a GCT. Is there a possibility in which the announcer could be included within the app? Or did you disable it in purpose to improve stability for MK GP2?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
You might want to mention Fix94 in that post, since the file you are using is a Cheat Code, perhaps it could be hardcoded to make the announcer work by default with Nintendont without the cheat code file.
I thought about that but then I figured he might have disabled the announcer himself, besides I can tell the guy doesn't really like me :P

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Crediar disabled it by default if you wanna know it, the patch for it is right here:
https://code.google.com/p/nintendon-t/source/browse/trunk/kernel/Patch.c#1383
Oh and if you wanna know more, I was one of the reasons why crediar even allowed a version with commentary in quadforce cause I prefer it that way lol.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crediar disabled it by default if you wanna know it, the patch for it is right here:
https://code.google.com/p/nintendon-t/source/browse/trunk/kernel/Patch.c#1383
Oh and if you wanna know more, I was one of the reasons why crediar even allowed a version with commentary in quadforce cause I prefer it that way lol.
Fix, can you tell me where is the USB code in the rev 2.230 to revert it to the one in 2.229? Because after that rev my USB drives doesn't work in Nintendont

Thanks

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Probably crediar remove gp2 voice because its selectable with the save feature (tickets) . Here on normal wii it works only with quadusb

zychion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

I've done a bunch of googling for it and I see you guys are currently in discussion on much more important topics (Good work on getting Triforce going) but I was just wondering if you guys could add a feature which allows you to have the gamecube games stored on USB but the emulated memory card to be stored on the SD. This would make it easier to move save games between my WiiU and my Wii or take my mostly completed Kirby Air ride saves to friends places and such.

Otherwise, excellent work.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes choice save games storage support is good idea... but u can easy use wiixplorer for move your save file from usb to sd...
Can i have a confirm? ?? I am solo ?? Mkagp2 works or not with nintendont? ??

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes choice save games storage support is good idea... but u can easy use wiixplorer for move your save file from usb to sd...
Can i have a confirm? ?? I am solo ?? Mkagp2 works or not with nintendont? ??

Hey, I tried it(mkagp2) with rev 2.249 and it works really good ! except save( i think is not supported yet).

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Fix, can you tell me where is the USB code in the rev 2.230 to revert it to the one in 2.229? Because after that rev my USB drives doesn't work in Nintendont

Thanks

You can't really. He removed the entire ehci code and and modified usb.c and usbstorage.c to use the actual proper IOCTL Calls in IOS58. My HD stopped working for me to at first, but I just switched t.o the other back port and bam it worked. This was on a Wii U with a 2TB HD with USB3.0

If you really wanted it back, you could download the 2.229 and update it yourself with all the other changes and compile. You might find a small market of folks that would thank you.

Reactions: RCJayce

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HgJ3SgjpA +1