Hacking Nintendont

Kokumotsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said you were using a single drive, but looking at the screenshot you provided, it seems you are using both an SD and USB. Copy the controllers folder over to your USB drive.
well the sd is only for program, i read that if you use a nonpowered usb you need to use the bottom back port for the controller. so i tried unplugging the power from the y splitter and it actually loaded the controller. but crashed my wii.. so i think imma try to install a game on the SD card

using a Y splitter is almost impossible for nintendont compared to wii loaders =/

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
well the sd is only for program, i read that if you use a nonpowered usb you need to use the bottom back port for the controller. so i tried unplugging the power from the y splitter and it actually loaded the controller. but crashed my wii.. so i think imma try to install a game on the SD card

using a Y splitter is almost impossible for nintendont compared to wii loaders =/
Just do what I told you to do, and start answering questions correctly. You are using two drives, one for Nintendont and one for games. The controller.ini file is read from the same drive that you launch games from.

PJEJJ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it is frowned upon here and I am awaiting to be told to "read the thread" but at over 1000 pages, cut me some slack. :)

I am new to the USBLoaders game and, thankfully, have everything set up for the most part. But I need a little bit of advice.

I am running in my vWii
Nintendon't
CFG USB Loader
Official Gamecube Adapter

The problem lies with the Gamecube adapter.

If i run Nintendon't natively, I see it load the USB-HID controller and the controllers work fine. However, when I load the same game through CFG, I see Nintendon't load just the Bluetooth HID controllers leaving the Gamecube adapter dead.

The only options I saw in CFG were to set PAD Hook, which is on by default.

Any idea of how to force it to load the USB-HID?

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it is frowned upon here and I am awaiting to be told to "read the thread" but at over 1000 pages, cut me some slack. :)

I am new to the USBLoaders game and, thankfully, have everything set up for the most part. But I need a little bit of advice.

I am running in my vWii
Nintendon't
CFG USB Loader

If i run Nintendon't natively, I see it load the USB-HID controller and the controllers work fine. However, when I load the same game through CFG, I see Nintendon't load just the Bluetooth HID controllers leaving the Gamecube adapter dead.

I think that you are using an old version of CFG try using USBLoader GX from Cyan signature and post the results! Remember to turn on HID settings in the loader.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you use the wii u pro controller in nintendont on the original wii? or is it vwii only?
Yup, you can use it, I don't remember the steps. I think that you have to synchronize it in the System Menu and then load Nintendont, or synchronize it in nintendont itself. Buy yes you can use it in a Wii/vWii

Kokumotsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just do what I told you to do, and start answering questions correctly. You are using two drives, one for Nintendont and one for games. The controller.ini file is read from the same drive that you launch games from.

bruh!
i have controller.ini on the HDD
and i stated that i got it to work but it doesnt work when using the front usb ports and works when using the back ports. i have tales running off SD atm to test

edit. ok i got it working FINALLY. thank you for your help

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am running in my vWii
Nintendon't
CFG USB Loader

In cfg did you set "Alt Button Cfg" to ON?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT