ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WOA!!!

I just saw that someone edited the Compatibility List marking Legend of Zelda Master Quest as fully working now (instead of just booting Master Quest) as of 2.171.which provided the dynamic patches and commented out the multidol code so it works purely on dynamic.
will test it out as soon as I get home! :D

Also, has someone tested Medal Of Honor Rising Sun with the latest revs?
Last rev posted was 1.142 in the list and it didn't work.
Does it work with new revs?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
WOA!!!

I just saw that someone edited the Compatibility List marking Legend of Zelda Master Quest as fully working now (instead of just booting Master Quest) as of 2.171.which provided the dynamic patches and commented out the multidol code so it works purely on dynamic.
will test it out as soon as I get home! :D

Also, has someone tested Medal Of Honor Rising Sun with the latest revs?
Last rev posted was 1.142 in the list and it didn't work.
Does it work with new revs?
nope it will be fixed i bet when 007 games get fixed its all a matter of elfs and such that are still having issues like some 007 games all made by the same company.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

MrRom92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With today's timing patch update, the intro to Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 plays at the proper speed :) not sure how to update the compatibility list but that should be changed to green. I haven't played this game in over a decade so I'm thrilled!

in the matter of saves here is the easiest

run nintendont turn mcemu on and multi on and choose like a 1024 save dont go higher, then run any game it will ask you to format the mc card acept that and let that game creat a save file on the card.

Exit and plug you hdd to the pc use dolphin go to tools and memory card manager, open your multi card there and just import all your gcis in there. its the easiest way

fixes Call of Duty 2,Dragon lair and all 3 lord of the rings speed issues for anyone who wants to play them they are fine now.

Thanks so much for the help. If I don't use multi, would I have to start each game one by one and format a card for each one, and then transfer the gci to each card? Sounds like a lot of work. So I may do multi. If I do multi, what do I have to do for JP/PAL games? I don't think they can all be on the same card but maybe I'm mistaken?

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another question. Is it possible for WiiFlow to not display the 2nd disc as a cover? I have two covers showing for twin snakes and re4.

If its like that because thats the only way to launch the 2nd disc of a game, then ok. I'm just curiousm

Thank you. :-)

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't know what to do to run The lord of the rings: The return of the king... (PAL version) It always show a black screen at bot.

For those users who can play it, how do you have your iso?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have another question. Is it possible for WiiFlow to not display the 2nd disc as a cover? I have two covers showing for twin snakes and re4.

If its like that because thats the only way to launch the 2nd disc of a game, then ok. I'm just curiousm

Thank you. :-)
Wrong thread, this should go in Wiiflow's, not here since it is a Wifllow problem and not Nintendont's

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
With today's timing patch update, the intro to Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 plays at the proper speed :) not sure how to update the compatibility list but that should be changed to green. I haven't played this game in over a decade so I'm thrilled!

Thanks so much for the help. If I don't use multi, would I have to start each game one by one and format a card for each one, and then transfer the gci to each card? Sounds like a lot of work. So I may do multi. If I do multi, what do I have to do for JP/PAL games? I don't think they can all be on the same card but maybe I'm mistaken?

multi will creat a new mccard for japanese games, so put you jap games there, pal and us games can be on the same card jap cant.

and yes if you dont use multi you would have to start that game let it formate the mc card and save and then add your own gci for each one.

Reactions: MrRom92

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't know what to do to run The lord of the rings: The return of the king... It always show a black screen at bot.

For those users who can play it, how do you have your iso?
i have full ntsc and pal isos and i dont put any settings on besides the mcemu one and it works great.

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
finally was able to go through most game timer problems so here we go:
-added a very general game timer patcher which should cover up most games which run too fast
With general I mean very general, hopefully this doesnt patch anything wrong, good luck testing :)

This seems quite good so far. It fixed PoP WW and PoP Sands of Time.

I thought it might fix the subtitles bug in Star Fox Adventures, but that's still present.

I also played some Sonic Adventure and SSBM and everything was running stably here. (All NTSC on PAL Wii in progressive.)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I thought it might fix the subtitles bug in Star Fox Adventures, but that's still present.

I also played some Sonic Adventure and SSBM and everything was running stably here. (All NTSC on PAL Wii in progressive.)
Both Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Sands of Time were fixed?
Exactly what was the issue with those two?
I only remember the Enemies issue in Warrior Within and memory card long time access in SoT.
Are you referring to those two?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

just booted PoP:WW and enemies still dont die so nothing was fixed at all for that game.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is no trick.
You gotta have them in different folders.
Like:
/games/The Legend of Zelda - Wind waker/game.iso

And that's it.
Maybe you can try just leaving the .iso in the /games folder like this:
/games/The Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker.iso

See if that works out for you, although I wouldn't do that.
Strange. I does not work for me.

That's the full path: E:\Games\Fire Emblem Path of Radiance [GFEP01] [PAL]

And it still shows something else.

There is a trick but it's more hustle than it's worth, just use a loader and install WiiTDB it's easier!
I would .. but I can't get the loader to work.

USB Loader GX works, but it displays no games no matter what I try. : (

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Strange. I does not work for me.

That's the full path: E:\Games\Fire Emblem Path of Radiance [GFEP01] [PAL]

And it still shows something else.
Exactly what does it show you?
I have my games like this:

/games/Super Smash Bros. Melee [GALE01]/game.iso

You don't need the [PAL] to verify that, only one letter changes for all regions
It is either E (NTSC), P (PAL) or J (JAP).
Instead of GFEP01 (PAL), the NTSC ID is GFEE01
Be sure to have the iso renamed to "game.iso" and not "game.iso.iso" by enabling file extensions.

Reactions: Bimmel

MrRom92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
multi will creat a new mccard for japanese games, so put you jap games there, pal and us games can be on the same card jap cant.

and yes if you dont use multi you would have to start that game let it formate the mc card and save and then add your own gci for each one.
Thanks so much! Gonna change to multi and do this now. I was worried about something corrupting all the saves, but I'll just keep backups of the GCI's and virtual memory cards as well. They don't take up much room. Would you believe I'm still using the same 1gb SD I got on launch day of the original Wii?

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can only say thank you, thank you, thank you for this amazing work. I'm enjoying my GCN games again on my Wii U and I can only be grateful to the people who are making this possible.

My happiness will be fulfilled when both Baten Kaitos audio problems are fixed, if possible.

Once again, thank you!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP