Hacking Nintendont

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The first thing is to test the controller.ini
Eather it dosent work at all, dosent work when you move the cstick or the cstick dosent work right

I said this change dosent support usb hubs. (at least thats what i intended to say if it wasnt clear.) I know better than to comment about what will or wont happen in the future.

Lets make sure we have a working controller.ini first.
I used that controller.ini since may.I have all working fine, except the cstick, when i move the cstick up, it press the up button. But the others things works right

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for 480p to work you need to set the game to 60hz mode if its PAL, I did not add 576p yet for PAL50.

i tried pal 60hz too, but it no works, maybe i have to use the same version of the nintendon't in the compatibility list?
the games i try to work in 480p like RE rebirth, re2 and luigis mansion eur version are all tested to work in 480p, but not work to me...

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
for 480p to work you need to set the game to 60hz mode if its PAL, I did not add 576p yet for PAL50.
Anyways, "controller_ps2.ini" and "controller_Genreic_USB_Gamepad_PID=0079_VID=0006.ini" now have rumble, if you want your usb controller to rumble as well you need:
a brain
a windows pc
a driver for your usb controller
a program to test rumble
if you have all that, pm me and I can explain how to do it.

Eh? I have to say now I'm not using Nintendont bur for strange reason, I was playing Paper Mario (GameCube) PAL in 60Hz mode, with force progressive, but never seen in 480p, it was seeing blurry like 480i instead of sharp like 480p, but I don't care a lot now, I win 100% the game history now.

BooLWiigiN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Hi everyone! It's been a while since I have not been able to follow the news about Nintendont and I see that the audio streaming and multiplayer with HID are now integrated !!! It's just extraordinary!! Thanks to the team of geniuses who handles the project and shares everything with the community!!
I just want to know the best configuration at the moment to have the best game compatibility (wich version of Nintendont, better to launch the loader from a USB Loader or from the Homebrew Channel etc...) knowing that I have a Wii Family Edition. Thank you in advance and congratulations to the development team.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi everyone! It's been a while since I have not been able to follow the news about Nintendont and I see that the audio streaming and multiplayer with HID are now integrated !!! It's just extraordinary!! Thanks to the team of geniuses who handles the project and shares everything with the community!!
I just want to know the best configuration at the moment to have the best game compatibility (wich version of Nintendont, better to launch the loader from a USB Loader or from the Homebrew Channel etc...) knowing that I have a Wii Family Edition. Thank you in advance and congratulations to the development team.

I have always lauch by Homebrew channel, it's the natural way to run a app, so it should bring the maximum Nintendont compatibility. But maybe is the same in others loader, I recommend you to use the HBC of the forwarders.

BooLWiigiN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I asked this question because i saw than some persons had better compatibility using USB Loader GX than HBC, especially with the Family Edition (like Spyro who did not work when launched by HBC but work perfectly when launched by USB Loader GX using Nintendont). Can I have confirmation? Thanks!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ppl who cant even bother to pass their real memory card saves into virtual memry cards with a simple homebrew app shouldnt request things to be implemented like that just saying, passing those 2 saves to the usb/sd and put them on nintendont mcemu cards would take 5 min.

Maverick Lunar X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a simple matter of convenience, and wasn't a request. It's something that's listed on the google code page as something that will eventually be implemented, and I was just wondering what the status was. Wasn't aware that was a measure of my abilities to use utilities.

Reactions: NEP

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
solved the problem that some games not start in 480p even if in the compatibility they are green marked, the loader version
v1.127
even if is set to force progressive and the game load fine, the video is in 480i!! with the last version loader instead show a black screen or crash with not compatible games in 480p...so the compatibility list with the version 1.127 and similar is faked, must be rewrited.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
solved the problem that some games not start in 480p even if in the compatibility they are green marked, the loader version
v1.127
even if is set to force progressive and the game load fine, the video is in 480i!! with the last version loader instead show a black screen or crash with not compatible games in 480p...so the compatibility list with the version 1.127 and similar is faked, must be rewrited.

Glad to know that you finally got it working :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1