QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well there we go:
-added new SIInit patch pattern for games like animal crossing ntscu
-added animal crossing ntscu to the list of ARQPostRequest exceptions to get it boot up

I experienced a weird bug yesterday while trying to run Kirby Air Ride through Wiiflow.
I enabled Ocarina, NMM and nothing else (obviously had Nintendon't as the loader), and then it tried to load it normally.
All the kernel loading and other things form Nintendon't appeared, but then it reached the ID part, the Wii U rebooted itself.

When I try loading the game from the normal app (without USB loaders) with activated cheats, MC Emu, HID and USB, the game gave me a black screen on boot.
If I disable cheats it boots normally.
Tried on r1.124

EDIT: Nevermind, I think the cheat codes file was the problem.
I converted some AR codes to Gecko and that one worked fine.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
shame avatar the last air bender and P:N 03 still havent got their compat back ever since 105 but everything is going well

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Who marked Medal of Honor: European Assault as working?
I have tried 3 different isos (one of those was 1:1 riped) and none of them works.

Who has that game working with what Nintendon't revision and what region?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have tried 3 different isos (one of those was 1:1 riped) and none of them works.

I did a quick search in this thread and these two posts came up (i merged them for simplicity); it would seem pedro702 had it working in rev 115

you have a full iso of medal of honor european assault? im right now playing ntsc full iso on 115 perfectly.
MOH european assault works perfectly until you reach a mission called Battle of the Bulge destroy the tank before he reaches his destination and keep on the right side of the road on the beggining for like 40 seconds or the game will freeze i found my way around the freeze while still getting gold.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did a quick search in this thread and these two posts came up (i merged them for simplicity); it would seem pedro702 had it working in rev 115

I do have a 1:1 iso and the NTSC-U game.
Although, i can't seem to get it to work with any revision lately. This means r1.117 up o 1.125
pedro702, can you confirm if you have the game working on the latest rev?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Although, i can't seem to get it to work with any revision lately. This means r1.117 up o 1.125

Did you try either 101 or 115? from what i see, the compatibility list is outdated regarding that game, so it's possible that it stopped working in one of the newest revisions. I don't have that game so I can't confirm it.

sabykos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pedro said it would work with r115. So you could try this revision. If it doesn't work, try r101. According to the compat list it should work with this one. Some games broke after r105.

EDIT: ninja'd...

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

i played medal of honnor european assault entirely on nintendont from lvl 1 to the last one the only issue i found os on Battle of the bulge which had a freeze but i learned how to avoid it

i used a ntsc full iso with gc controller not sure if its working right now but i played it from rev 109 to 115 , finished the game on 115 started on 109.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok just came back from trying r101 and r115, the game still boots to a black screen.
I will try to get another iso, just for the sake of it.

If not then I will let the game to RIP.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
When i try Simpsons Road Rage the wii just freezes and the screen stays in black and the compatibility list says that its working

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Alright here's an updated list with working games as of revision 123, PAL 4.3 Wii, SCART connected to CRT.
Red folder games are freezing or are NOT working.
Crossed out games have issues that prevent full completability so they are ran by Devolution, not Nintendont.
All else runs via Nintendont.
Important note:almost all games are full isos (1.35GB).

NTDNT.PNG

BTW some useful (?) info, anyone having access to the compatibility list feel free to add them there:

- Prince of Persia Warrior Within is reported to have unbeatable enemies... Well you can certainly grapple the bastards and throw them into the fire or in a pit/off the boat lol, they die. The woman you fight on the ship also has a health bar that depletes with each hit.
- Simpsons games do not work for me at all. I tried full isos 1:1, no luck so far.
- Medal of Honor European ASSault (cause CoD:W@W on Wii smokes this) works perfectly with r.1.101. I dunno if later revisions broke it, i haven't had another game break with r123 so far.
- Sonic Adventure's DX controls register multiple button presses for each single button push.

interwebsninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys, I've set up a PS3 afterglow controller and in HID test the buttons seems to be registered correctly, but in game no buttons work, and the left stick controls them instead. This controller in particular has a different V/PID and values than the controller config already floating around for ps3 afterglow controllers, so I had to make my own. Any idea why this would happen?

Code:
[PDP Afterglow AP.1 Controller for PS3]
VID=0E6F
PID=0111
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
B=0,02
A=0,04
Y=0,08
X=0,01
L=0,40
Z=0,20
R=0,80
S=1,02
Power=1,10
Left=2,06
Down=2,04
Right=2,02
Up=2,00
RightUp=2,01
DownRight=2,03
DownLeft=2,05
UpLeft=2,07
StickX=3
StickY=4
CStickX=5   
CStickY=6
LAnalog=17
RAnalog=18
DigitalLR=0

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Alright here's an updated list with working games as of revision 123, PAL 4.3 Wii, SCART connected to CRT.
Crossed out games have issues that prevent full completability so they are ran by Devolution, not Nintendont.
View attachment 8840

BTW some useful (?) info, anyone having access to the compatibility list feel free to add them there:

- Prince of Persia Warrior Within is reported to have unbeatable enemies... Well you can certainly grapple the bastards and throw them into the fire or in a pit/off the boat lol, they die. The woman you fight on the ship also has a health bar that depletes with each hit.
- Simpsons games do not work for me at all. I tried full isos 1:1, no luck so far.
- Medal of Honor European ASSault (cause CoD:W@W on Wii smokes this) works perfectly with r.1.101. I dunno if later revisions broke it, i haven't had another game break with r123 so far.
- Sonic Adventure's DX controls register multiple button presses for each single button push.
ypur telling me 007 nightfire runs perfectly on nintendont? as far as i know it always has blackscreened after you press start on the main menu

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

You can edit the list yourself, as long as you've confirmed the info is accurate.

Hey Guys, I've set up a PS3 afterglow controller and in HID test the buttons seems to be registered correctly, but in game no buttons work, and the left stick controls them instead. This controller in particular has a different V/PID and values than the controller config already floating around for ps3 afterglow controllers, so I had to make my own. Any idea why this would happen?

Code:
[PDP Afterglow AP.1 Controller for PS3]
VID=0E6F
PID=0111
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
B=0,02
A=0,04
Y=0,08
X=0,01
L=0,40
Z=0,20
R=0,80
S=1,02
Power=1,10
Left=2,06
Down=2,04
Right=2,02
Up=2,00
RightUp=2,01
DownRight=2,03
DownLeft=2,05
UpLeft=2,07
StickX=3
StickY=4
CStickX=5 
CStickY=6
LAnalog=17
RAnalog=18
DigitalLR=0

First of all, i think the polltype should be 0 (at least the ps3 ini has it like that, if i remember correctly).

Also, more than the ini, you should try posting the values you get in HIDTestv6, as maybe you misconfigured something and it's not so obvious looking at the configured file.

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
View attachment 8840

Hi Nakata6790
I have sphinx(pal) and it works !
Just a note you have to force video to ntsc to make it work, yes even if it is PAL (so strange).

try it and let me know, sphinx is one of my favourite games !

Reactions: nakata6790

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....