Hacking Nintendont

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can tell by looking at the video (and glancing at the 20xx page) yes its higher textures, but it isn't running any higher than 480p. in the video you can still see the 'stair steps' on people's arms and on the stage, its 480p, just prettier.
Take a look at this video:

It shows a comparison between 480p and 1080p (Dolphin) playing Twilight Princess.
Any speical set up with wii flow? like i got it, set the emulation to nintendont but it doesn't even show it sees my games
Mmmm press home and then press Reload cache or something, also be sure to switch the loading game to USB/SD according to your device.
It should see them without issues.

RexZShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's really odd.
What USB port do you have your HDD in?
If I'm right, it should be the upper one in your Wii U (if you have it laid down)
using the lower on coz nintendont says it use the bottom one will try changing I guess, also how are the games put in your usb? like in the root? coz i have it set up like nintendont where its /games/zelda/zelda.iso

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
using the lower on coz nintendont says it use the bottom one will try changing I guess, also how are the games put in your usb? like in the root? coz i have it set up like nintendont where its /games/zelda/zelda.iso
That's your problem
The iso should be renamed like this:
/games/Zelda/game.iso
ALL your games should be named like that. "game.iso" inside a particular folder.

RexZShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have them like that too.
USB: /games/(Game name)/game.iso

Perhaps the problem is the port you are using?
That tends to be a common issue.
nop tried both still nothing show up, under game partition i have it set as usb1, the only other opinion is SD and nothing shows up (and game show up in usb loader gx and nintendont itself)

Also i tried again game runs perfectly when I run nintendont and have memcard emulation off but with it on my wii just shuts off =\

mariotaotao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have a problem with sonic riders.

Game: Sonic Riders
Describe Issue: The game crashes after third race during the loading screen.
Region Game: NTSC U
Wii/Wii U: Wii U
Nintendont revision: v2.209
Last know working revision (if any):Compatibility list says it is working on v2.159
Loader used (if any) with revision no.: None
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD: USB HDD
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size: Toshiba,320gb, fat32
ISO 1:1/compressed: ISO 1:1
McEmu/Real Mem card and size: McEmu
Native on/off: off
Controller used if Native off: Wii u pro controller
Composite/Component/HDMI: HDMI

hi, can you show me the way to convert ngc game from iso to compressed iso? i want to know what is the proper format for nintendont, thanks

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, everytime I run anything through Autoboot (on a loader for example, I've tried Wiiflow and CFG) all my configurations get reset, which means it doesn't work properly because MMC emulation is turned off by default, among other things. Any reason for that to happen? Using both latest Wiiflow and CFG mod available.

But then there's this problem with the configs. It looks good but doesn't work, lol. Games run and configs save just fine on Nintendon't alone however, just can't get any loader to work.

RexZShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, everytime I run anything through Autoboot (on a loader for example, I've tried Wiiflow and CFG) all my configurations get reset, which means it doesn't work properly because MMC emulation is turned off by default, among other things. Any reason for that to happen? Using both latest Wiiflow and CFG mod available
how do you get the game to appear on wii flow? like my games don't appear at all (but appears if i just run nintendont)

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a split setup. I downloaded the controller inis but they showed up on my sd card. They still need to be on USB, right? Also, I had to add the Gamecube adapter ini myself. What does it need to be named? Should I move the Controllers folder onto my USB?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...