Hacking Nintendont

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CFG loader 70r75, Nintendont version 2.167. All options set to default in CFG. Starting Nintendont after it shuts down does indeed go into autoboot and it shuts down still. Works if started directly from Nintendont without autoboot. Turns off at "Init_DI...". Seems like autoboot is the thing that doesn't work.
What is your game file called?

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody please confirm these two games as working?

- CAPCOM Vs. SNK 2 EO
- PN 03

They both appear as working in the compatibility list but I get black screen with an annoying sound and the game never loads.

Also, both my rom isos are fine as they work on my PC through Dolphin. Sadly I do not have a fast enough PC to play them at a decent FPS.

Thanks in advance.

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country

- CAPCOM Vs. SNK 2 EO
- PN 03

They both appear as working in the compatibility list but I get black screen with an annoying sound and the game never loads.

Also, both my rom isos are fine as they work on my PC through Dolphin. Sadly I do not have a fast enough PC to play them at a decent FPS.

Thanks in advance.

Capcom vs SNK 2 works.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
-added a small compiler option in global.h, PATCHSI, if you comment out this option and recompile nintendont it will use the original gamecube pad ports instead of emulating them, allowing accessories like gba and bongos but will remove things like hid, bluetooth and return to loader
Can't try this, cause I only have a wiiu. But nonetheless I'm curious: While return to loader obviously won't work with PATCHSI commented out, could turning off the console with the reset combo work?

fish & chips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

- CAPCOM Vs. SNK 2 EO
- PN 03

Thanks in advance.

Capcom Vs. SNK2 crashes like that when you have Force Progressive enabled, disable it and it should work fine.

No idea about P.N. 03, last time I tried it with r166 or r165 it was working fine.

Krustentier7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just commited a small thing cause why not:
-added a bit of code to actually allow usage of a real memory card on wii when memory card emulation is turned off
-added a small compiler option in global.h, PATCHSI, if you comment out this option and recompile nintendont it will use the original gamecube pad ports instead of emulating them, allowing accessories like gba and bongos but will remove things like hid, bluetooth and return to loader
Maybe some of the other devs wants to think of a nice nintendont option for the pad thing?

There's one thing that's been bothering me for a while now: is there a way to disable the Select button? I'm using the Mayflash adapter, which means that hitting the Start button once will change the button layout, which is a little annoying. I would very much appreciate a small tweak like that, since it doesn't sound hard to do.

Thanks in advance.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
There's one thing that's been bothering me for a while now: is there a way to disable the Select button? I'm using the Mayflash adapter, which means that hitting the Start button once will change the button layout, which is a little annoying. I would very much appreciate a small tweak like that, since it doesn't sound hard to do.

Thanks in advance.

buttons are hard coded in source, so it is possible to remove the minus button from mapping.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no gamefile. It's extracted format. That's probably it. I just loaded a game that's in ISO format just fine through autoboot/CFG loader.

So autoboot doesn't work with FST format games
Try this nincfg.bin and see if it autoboots it correctly.

Attachments

• nincfg fixed.bin.txt
    540 bytes · Views: 250

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody compile Nintendont with PATCHSI commented out? Wanting to test Pokemon Box and Pac-Man Vs. with the gba link

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Can anybody compile Nintendont with PATCHSI commented out? Wanting to test Pokemon Box and Pac-Man Vs. with the gba link

This should be working :)

Attachments

• loader.zip
    326.2 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: ShadowOne333

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?